2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

Sorry we did not post anything. It is very hard to post when you are riding a busa or a bar stool:whistle:

The 3 travelers are headed down the slab to their respective homes.
Busawhipped and Semi were spotted by another board members wife down south west of Chicago about an hour ago. So they seem to be doing good. Yes a message was sent to me that they were spotted. No they can't hide.:banghead:

Pics are coming later. Sorry for the delay, but we were having to much fun that we could not stop to post here.

I am now cleaning up the mess before BBB gets back home and finds what really happened.:laugh:

Kevin had his hands full the last two days:bowdown:....some dimwit couldn't ride *legally*:whistle: so he had to sit out the rides n leave all the guidework up to Kev n volunteers.
i almost got in trouble last year...dint want a repeat spoiling the mood 4 everyone.

Weather here was awesome the last two days, so Im sure the guys will have some great pics to throw up soon as they get home.:beerchug:

The weekend kicked all forms of ass. My hat is off to you kevin for the best outing i have been on. To my new brothers that i met over the weekend ...it was awesome riding with you and was sad to see it end. Ride safe brothers and until next time. Cheers
Posted via Mobile Device

BusaWhipped and Semi are in Alton, IL. So Semi will probably be posting soon. BusaWhipped has another hour before he gets home!! :cheerleader:

Glad to hear that they made it there.
Acehole sent me a text. He made to his destination safe and sound also.

I arrived home a few minutes ago. Thanks for the hospitality Lurch.

PS. Check you jacket pockets if you haven't already.

I arrived home a few minutes ago. Thanks for the hospitality Lurch.

PS. Check you jacket pockets if you haven't already.

Yeah DIRTBAG, I found your little present you left.:rofl:
And I tried so hard to protect my jacket from you. Thanks Bro'. But there really was not a need.:beerchug:

c'mon guys! I been waitin all day (cuz amy lost my camera in one of her 4,000 purses:banghead:) for pics of the rides-hook a brutha up!:rulez:

OK, not had time to organize them yet, so here's a dump.

Arriving, the GPS tells the tale of the trip up. I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic in Nothern Illinois construction zones for 1 1/2 hours. Some of the guys just couldn't wait to clean the bikes upon arrival (I wasn't one of them :) ) Kevin took us out to dinner before we bedded the bikes down for the night.

IMG_2174 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2177 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2178 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2182 (Medium).JPG

Saturday started with a gathering of bikers for breakfast before the group ride. We ended up at the Eloquent Farmer for Ice Cream and Apple Pie.

IMG_2183 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2185 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2186 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2187 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2189 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2200 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2190 (Medium).JPG

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout...:beerchug:

Wish I could have joined you guys this year, but...alas... :whistle:

Sunday breakfast and photo shoot, followed by a short ride to the final stop as a group before separating and heading to our respective homes.

IMG_2209 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2220 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2223 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
I just want to thank everyone who made it here for the weekend. I had a blast and it was MY pleasure to host all of you here, even if you did not stay here.
This weekend reiterated(sp) what a GREAT group of people we have here on the board.
If any of you are ever bored and need something to do or some place to go, just give a shout out and you have a bed and someone to hang with. You do not need an invite or a reason, just call me and let me know you are coming. We will leave a light on.:beerchug:

Thanks again peeps. My daughter Krista asked me to thank all of you also. She had a hoot running with us and enjoyed our multiple passes at the railroad tracks. She even said " Dad, you have some real cool friends, I hope I have friends like yours." that brought a tear to my eye.
Ride safe folks and until next time, I will cherish this weekend.

thanks for a great time!!! i had an absolute blast and enjoyed everything from wandering around on my way up there with acehole, to eating too much, to hanging with some old friends and making some new ones...each meet reminds me what a unique, wonderful group of people we have on here :beerchug:

1) acehole trying to figure out where we were headed
2) djsin, acehole, busaboy007
3) acehole by the lake
4) BusaWhipped with his sleeping buddy
5 & 6) out riding

IMG_3682 (Large).jpg

IMG_3683 (Large).jpg

IMG_3688 (Large).jpg

IMG_3690 (Large).jpg

IMG_3699 (Large).jpg

IMG_3700 (Large).jpg

1) Krista, Lurch, velociraptor, Lurch's brother, BusaWhipped, acehole at the bike shop
2 & 3) Lurch riding biotch on his own bike with his friend Chase :laugh:
4) going by the HD truck :thumbsup:
5) luvmybusa with his pound of meat for breakfast
6) luvmybusa, semi, velociraptor, acehole, Lurch, BusaWhipped

IMG_3724 (Large).jpg

IMG_3727 (Large).jpg

IMG_3729 (Large).jpg

IMG_3732 (Large).jpg

IMG_3736 (Large).jpg

IMG_3738 (Large).jpg

Great pictures you guys. Now if we can just get Ace to post his. I only took one and will try to post it up.

It was a GREAT weekend. Glad you guys had fun.:beerchug::cheerleader:

Back