IMG_0283 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0285 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0286 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0287 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0288 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0289 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0290 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Great pics! :beerchug:

Now we need someone to start adding screen names / real names to all the faces. :poke:

So, who got the award for traveling the farthest to be there? Lisa?

Great pics! :beerchug:

Now we need someone to start adding screen names / real names to all the faces. :poke:

So, who got the award for traveling the farthest to be there? Lisa?

Yes Lisa, but the farthest traveled on the Busa goes to Warp10 who made the trip from Dallas, Tx. something like 1900 miles and he supposedly did it in 2 days. Much props!!! I had a hard time traveling 570 miles to get there.

The first set of pics include the following. What I can remember anyway.

Pic 1 - Scar and paderolis
Pic 2 - Scar and ashstudley
Pic 3 - The guy with goofy smile and beer in his hand is Lamb
Pic 4 - Capt
Pic 5 - The invisible man
Pic 7 - Warchild
Pic 8 - Warchild’s daughter Lauryn
Pic 12 - Suzuki guys Steve and Ken(I think)
Pic 13 - Rick Clemson and Paderolis
Pic 14 - Scar
Pic 15 - Warchild

Uh oh, we may have to step things up for the bashes in the mountains LOL I think we've been upstaged by the fancy hotel and catering...far cry from "5 Points" where I stayed my first night ever in Robbinsville :rofl:

Uh oh, we may have to step things up for the bashes in the mountains LOL I think we've been upstaged by the fancy hotel and catering...far cry from "5 Points" where I stayed my first night ever in Robbinsville :rofl:

You mean your room didn't have a view like this? :poke:

P1030656.jpg

You mean your room didn't have a view like this? :poke:

P1030656.jpg

That almost looks like Vegas, and no, my room at the "5 Points" did not have a view at all, or light fixtures, or matching furniture, or new anything... :laugh:

Oh c'mon...you know you've been dying to go back there. :laugh:

For those unaccustomed to the finer Busa gatherings, perhaps a little more detail is in order

A) This is where we lounged on Saturday afternoon in our reclining beach chairs and sipped our drinks (see C below)
B) This is the waterfall that would occasionally shower us to make sure we were staying appropriately cooled off
C) The flower-trail. This is the path Vinny and Scar's favorite bikini-clad waitress would take to bring our drinks from which we would sip. You always knew she was coming cause Vinny would wake up just as she approached.

peppermill.jpg

I really enjoyed what both the Suzuki rep and Doug had to say at the banquet. The Suzuki guys point about twisting the throttle and having all our problems disapear behind us and Doug's talk about the bike and the forum just being a medium for bringing people together and how this site introduced him to his best friends. Who'd of thought a guy could get choked up at a bike night! :beerchug:

Back