Bored as hell today...took a chance

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
wife took the kids horseback rideing and i was overly bored..you know the type of bored that usually gets you in trouble..so i called around to my biker buddys (you know who you are) to see if anyone wished to join me in my frustration... yea... clouds didnt look good but i said heck with it anyway. drove downtown in our sleepy little town of 7000 and saw a group of cruisers (politicaly correct but i was thinking "harleys") and i decided to stop. as soon as i pulled up and parked besides them the 6'4 fully built bald headed individual yells "hey dont park to close to the bikes" and i of course responded with "yea i heard that alot in daytona too...they would say it when i was a 100 yrds away" and they laughed (true story was at the speedway in the infield and a drunk 1%'er gave me grief and told me i had a attitude when i responded "yes sir just let me know if i need to move so you can get out") but anyway i told them about my predictiment and they said they were looking for a ride too and stopped for some coffee. we all started chit chatting and they knew alot of people that ride and people i knew from the stealership in erie including tony and wes from cycle city. so they invited me along and even waited when i called the wife for the camera. so off we went.. we wanted to go to kinzu but 3/4 way there it got crappy so we headed south to tionesta way. 1 mile from where we were supposed to stop and get some grub we got soaked...and i dont mean the light rain that is persistant i mean the heaping big smack you off the bike rain drops. so we ran for shelter once we got to the tippy canoe bar/restraunt. (i recomend the steak sub!!) so we all got to sit around and talk they belong to a motorcycle riding club (not all were harleys a m50 and others) and it was 3 couples each rideing thier own bikes and another gentleman (this is thier webpage for thier rideing group Southern Cruisers Riding Club Lake Erie Chapter #519 - Home) and they are a family oriented rideing group of all types and ride in my area every weekend including long trips too. the big guy is a erie police officer and rest all erie also but prefer to ride east instead of around erie. so we made our run and we stopped again back where i met them in my home town and we stood around as they drank coffee talking about everything. they really push for the lady riders and no illegal types of activitys. they really want me to bring the wife with me next time (and why dont she have a bike of her own and does she "really only ride behind you?") i am looking forward to meeting up with them again and hopefully get more rides in this summer. and the last 2 pics are after the ride was done and i was heading to where the wife was at the farm i noticed in the distance a very distinct rainbow and had to catch it.

DSCF2863 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2864 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2865 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2866 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2867 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2868 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2869 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2870 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2871 (Medium).JPG

:beerchug: Glad you made a friend :laugh: Looks like a good time, even with the rain.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing ;) Glad you got out and had a good time! :thumbsup: Got some riding buds, too

Great pix. Looks like bad weather, anyway thanks for the share :thumbsup: How's the boredom going :laugh:

I like riding with cruisers sometimes, helps me slow down and be able to look around and enjoy where I am. Bikes look great! :thumbsup:

no i was not as soaked as they were also one of the ladys had the same surgen as i did for my shoulder but she had knee work done so amazingly we all had very common people and things to talk about

it was purley unintentional i assure you as i had been "following" her all day so i had seen enough of that md50

Way to do/promote community chrisjp!! Good on ya, brother. Nice pics and I have to say at times I enjoy just the ride through the scenary as well. Kudos! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Man I would love to ride in some rain right now. Looks like we are going to break a record for consecutive days over 100. 105 yesterday,I may have gave myself braindamage landscaping. The bad news is I don't know how anybody could tell.

Back