More Pics From Reno!

Awesome pics...thanks for sharing!! And flrider is there! Awesome...someone sock him in the arm for bragging about his retirement all of the time :laugh: :thumbsup:

Awesome pics...thanks for sharing!! And flrider is there! Awesome...someone sock him in the arm for bragging about his retirement all of the time :laugh: :thumbsup:

Hey now Michelle!! I haven't commented on retirement for a long time now. But just to rub it in a little. I like it. :laugh: Keep plugging along and some time in the future you too will be able to drink coffee in the morning with your buds and take a nap in the afternoon.

I told Cap last night one of the things I need to do is attend a function that you attend so we can meet face to face. I hope it works out. Had a wonderful time at the stampede. It is great to put faces to the org names. Keep smiling. Bob

Thanks for the pics peeps! I wish I could have been there this year.
Maybe next year. I'm spending the weekend cleaning the company van that I'm going to be using for my new job.:cheerleader:

Nice pics guys! Was a pleasure to meet and ride with you. Your ride pics were taken up on the Mt. Rose highway that eventually leads down to Lake Tahoe! I hope you have a safe trip home!

Good times ladies and Gents...Good times!! Thanx for the updates. Great job Brothers SCAR and Warchild!!

Just checked my camera...enjoy, I just now looked at them .

IMGP5121.jpg

IMGP5122.jpg

IMGP5123.jpg

IMGP5124.jpg

IMGP5125.jpg

IMGP5127.jpg

IMGP5128.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a great turn out!! Glad to hear it's been a blast for everyone :beerchug:

flrider, I'm hoping to make it out your way one of these days...you know, the job sometimes gets in the way :whistle: :bowdown:

I'm crackin up! Cap finally got his soap box:laugh: What was it like Cap?

Back