so will you guys still talk to me now that I own a ZX11?

ONLY BECAUSE YOU DIDNT PAY FOR FOR IT, will I still talk to ya. IF you had paid for it...then NO I WONT talk to ya. Are ya worthy?....since you owned a Busa at 1 time, YES

You say it is in pieces. What are you having to do to get it back together? Before and after pics would be cool.......:cheerleader:

You say it is in pieces. What are you having to do to get it back together? Before and after pics would be cool.......:cheerleader:

The "donor" had to tear it down because it suffered from the infamous "oil starvation" issue on rod #3 and the corresponding crank journal. They ripped the whole engine apart and then moved on to another project.

I now have the fun-filled task of finding all the parts, the bolts that correspond to them, and getting her all back together. I just hope I can pull it off!

My biggest worry is with the crank- he's supposed to be bringing it to me any day now. I'm wondering if it's so bad that it needs to be rebalanced, or if I can get away with using emory cloth on the one journal that had the problem, replace the main and rod bearings and put her all back together. The bike only had 20K miles on it when he tore her down. Aside from it looking like it spent alot of time outside and wasn't respected, most of the components on the bike are in excellent shape!

Glad to hear you'll be back up on 2 soon !!! From judging by your cars that you built , I put my $$$ that you'll pull off getting it back together.

Glad to hear you'll be back up on 2 soon !!! From judging by your cars that you built , I put my $$$ that you'll pull off getting it back together.

Thanks Kenny, we'll have to get another group cruise together when it's re-assembled.

I love my 11, Its actually faster and more comfortable...

zx11.4.jpg

Talk to you? No...

Point and laugh? Most certainly :rofl:

Kidding man...congrats...we'll even help fix the Kawi when it breaks down...just how we roll :p

Wow, I used to know this dude in MD named Lycan- nice guy, just always always always busy, you never heard from him, his riding schedule never coordinated with anyone else's that I knew, and he would say "we should do this sometime" but never do it. Can't be the same guy though, I think the guy I knew spelled his name LIE-ken. :)

A-ooooooooooooo..

Back