Does my a$$ look fat?

Why u say that? what will it destroy? ??? If the guys know how to make them this way,then they know how to fix'em if they get distroyed? no ????

Its just the haters that think if you mess with the geometry of a bike it destoys it " meaning it true sportbike ride" BUT they FAIL to recognize that their true ride....is not everyones way to true ride.

NOT meaning it is actually broken...:laugh:

Its just the haters that think if you mess with the geometry of a bike it destoys it " meaning it true sportbike ride" BUT they FAIL to recognize that their true ride....is not everyones way to true ride.

NOT meaning it is actually broken...:laugh:
See, Bigrod1300 knows.. You da man, :laugh::laugh: I can always count on Bigrod1300 answers to all my questions ;) And, he also has a freakin hot bike..It looks great.. That's all that matters,Busamomingrief likes it. :beerchug::beerchug: No room on this Org for Haters.. O tolerance..

Thanks Guys...!

100_0316.jpg

100_0317.jpg

100_0318.jpg

I love it. If I could afford two busa's (something I'm considerin) one of them would be s short stretch 2-4 inches and a 240 on one of them. Looks good. Two each his own and I would ride with you.:thumbsup:

Ive got to say...never liked the extended tail much. BUT after falling SKINN to MRI today...that 300 and the 6 over tail with NO undertail.......the 300 sits VERY NICE in the back.:thumbsup:

Back