Does my a$$ look fat?

YOur going to love that 300 Cobra vs the old avon venom tire. The Cobra is a softer/ much stickier tirer of fatty for on the street. Let me know when you want to work on the air?:beerchug: Maybe we can do some riding then too. Ill show you what the fatties CAN do!

What about next Friday...? lmk...!:thumbsup:

You coming this way to me? What do I need to do as far as the adjusting/ re-aranging of the quick up parts for you? As for now Friday is good!:beerchug:[/QUOTE

Everything is installed I think it's just installed wrong. I have no idea what I need to move things. I don't care if the bottle is moved... What are your thoughts on what I would need...?

under hump.jpg

I can rent a trailer and come your way... Let me know what works better for you...

I can rent a trailer and come your way... Let me know what works better for you...

I have most of what would be needed....so come my way. looks like some tiding up and rewiring of it. That way I have parts and tools at my finger tips here.:beerchug:

when i first saw the look of a wide tire in person i said i have to get that on my next bike so i guess you can call me a chubby chaser now i got a fatty

300 tire.jpg

300 tire 2.jpg

I dont understand spending money on that, ? looks good, but destroys the bike
Why u say that? what will it destroy? ??? If the guys know how to make them this way,then they know how to fix'em if they get distroyed? no ????

Last edited:
Back