tuf & gregbob swappin' paint

GregBob

Registered
gbsteveo709.jpg

Tuf mugging for the camera on his new ride while gregbob blasts up the inside.

1247689440-1.jpg

Would you buy a used car from these two?

"The car's great"
"yeah, no reason to take it to a MECHANIC or anything"

"See gregbob, when the sun hits the photographer just right, you can see right through her shirt"

"Me likey"

busa709.jpg

Lovin' my busa @ 70mph. leathers are supposed to be all scratched up...right? Not to mention engine covers, exhaust cans, etc....she's been through a lot but she still KICKS ASS

gixxer709.jpg

new all black plastic on the gixxer. unscheduled asphalt excursion last month pretty well trashed the last set...but ya gotta get right back on that horse!

Spokane's track has a 7/8 mile straight. You come off a 90 mph left hander (shown here) romp through the gears, and peg the speedo at 10,500 rpm in 6th gear, holding it there for a few seconds, every lap.

After crashing @ 90mph last month at the track, my confidence was at rock bottom. The slightest lean angle sent fear and images of tucking the front through my brain.

But by doing lots of parking lot goldwing practice and taking each lap little by little, the joy has returned. I couldn't keep the grin off my face. rode endless laps both days and just LOVED every minute.

Next track day...Portland, July 24!!!

Damn, what a couple of :moon: bums!

Fun times though!

Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like GregBob :cheerleader: is pretty proud of his sneak attack pass!

Damn, what a couple of :moon: bums!

Fun times though!

Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like GregBob :cheerleader: is pretty proud of his sneak attack pass!

I will not be surprised if you have something planned for him...you guys crack me up and make me very jealous!

Reminds me of the story of the old bull and the young bull....

Keith, Oh Boy, you have no idea! GregBob is in for an Arse Whoopin! :laugh:

DANG, I wish I could've been there!!!

Cool shots!!

Back