Sacto Guys------Thunderhill Sundee?

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
AFM races at Thunderhill Sundee. Anyone want to ride up? I talked to Dave Moss today about the C14 suspension. I'm going to ride her up and get his opinion/setup then check out the race. Gate for the races is 10 bucks.

Anyone else in?

Yeah the Freakin Wife is having one of those Female Only Get Togethers Tomorrow :moon: I can't Hang Out Here and be a MAN at the Same Time. Where do you want to Meet and Time ??

Lets meet for breakfast 8:45 in the Natomas area. Name a place I'm not that familiar with restaurants in that part of town.

Frys Electronics on Northgate and I-80 9:00 AM. Raymond any Input here ???

PS: What's with you and SHELL Gas Stations Russ:dunno:

there is an IHOP on the other side of the over pass.

Im going to Thill next saturday, a couple of friends are doing a trackday. Im just gonna ride out to hang.

Well, I had fun at the Thunderhill DIRT Bike Races :moon:

Good Job NOT LISTENING to Pardini Greyrocket.................You Missed Nothing. My Kidneys are Still Hurting and I don't EVER Think my Bike will Ever Get Clean Again.

Other than my Accidental Wheelie while racing Captain Raymond I Had Fun :shocked:

Pics anyone ?

hey robert give me 30min i got some videos+pics. and my white ass is now red. not much. i was so tired going back i'am glad i left after leaving the track i was going 95-105mph the hole way going 70 i was getting to sleepy. saw 5 CHP cars on the other side of the hwy :thumbsup:

ok here was the gang the blue/black busa is mine i-phone has a half ass good picture
IMG_0066.jpg

Last edited:
Back