"Fastest Color"

I agree that all of the other colors were the fastest. The blue, the black. the red. even the purple and the pink. They were all the fastest for their time, BUT their time has past, or should I say their time was past by the Orange/Black, cause we all know, even Suzuki knows (they use the orange/black in the photo shoots) that the Orange and Black is and always will be the fastest.:thumbsup:

We all know that when a bike is filmed they need to see perfect images to highlight the bike this is why the Blue/Gold is not used .......... cause it's too F**king fast to film:rofl:

In anticipation of the higher horsepower 2008 bikes Suzuki decided to experiment with the 2007 Burgundy's engine by giving it more horsepower than the previous years. All the dyno tests of the 2007 show an extra 5 horsepower which of course makes the 2007 Burgundy the fastest color. Sheeshhhh...everyone knows that !:thumbsup:

Not the fastest color again...:laugh: orange and black is the fastest of all time!

The primary colors are RED, BLUE and YELLOW...in that order! The Orange/black is just a RED/Black with ghey yellow added to it!

Go '05 Red/Blk!!!

CIMG0571.JPG

The origins of the "Fastest Colored Busa" debates and the inside jokes root back to a much earlier time than your arrival Brother. It has been a part of the glue that bonds this Board in Brother / Sister-hood....it actually origins way back...............

"To 2005 when the Red and Black came on the scene !!!!" :super: :super: :super:

+1000...except for the fact that Sonoma red is the fastest color!!:bowdown:

The fastest color comments are so old and overused on this site it makes me want to :puke::puke:

Even good , informative threads get run off track with "at least you got the fastest color" comments :banghead::banghead:

Let's just stick to "at least you got the best make/model on 2 wheels" that we all agree on . :thumbsup::laugh:

See what you started!!!!!!

ah good point, i agree it gets used a little too much, ........... but still im glad i got the fastest color!!!!!hehehe just kiddin just kiddin:whistle:

:rofl::rofl: i knew it was coming but i was sure it'd be there by post 2:rofl::rofl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr E View Post
except for Red and Black. I have not been passed by them
well of course not...

that would be impossible since you were never ahead of us
I love the joke hope it never stops:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Hum...black is the absence of all color and white is the union of all colors so anything in between is either just above minimal or just below maximum:laugh: Good thing I painted my Orange and Black pumpkin White and Blue!:rofl:

Very good Spudley :rofl:

I'll bet I had you going with that "Historical dating, and when this Board was younger stuff huh ????".......... :oldcool:

Thank ya......thank ya very mushhhhhhh !!! (insert Elvis smiley)

LoL Spudley, ya see mine is a red/blk 08 model...it's so fast it faded to Orange/Blk. With the lighter paint job, made it even faster~!~ :laugh:

Ya know...we COULD repaint it and get rid of that problem Brother !!!! :super:

Back