Invading Gulfport, MS

Just got off the phone with Semi, they are about an hour south of Memphis. We had a great time over this past weekend, got some good riding in an some good hang out time with everyone.

Great seeing everyone last night! Had us a mini .oRg thing going on! Sorry I missed the 'midnight ride' but there is only one thing I am capable of at midnight and riding a 170 hp motorcycle AINT IT!

Doc and Jules are World Class hosts for things like this and hats off to both of ya for doing so! Really enjoyed it and really appreciate the good times, food and memories.

Waiting on that post that says Semi and BWhipped made it home safely:thumbsup:

I think Dennis was truly WHIPPED.. He probably thinks us crazy southerners were out to kill him! MrsBW.. you are gonna have one grateful husband when he gets home..

I enjoyed hosting everyone at the hacienda... at one point in the night we had about 45 people here.. Can't wait to do it again!!

Last edited:
I think Dennis was truly WHIPPED.. He probably thinks us crazy southerners were out to kill him! MrsBW.. you are gonna have one grateful husband when he gets home..

I enjoyed hosting everyone at the hacienda... at one point in the night we had about 45 people here.. Can't wait to do it again!!

Good, then he will sleep well tonight. He loves hanging out with you "crazy" southerners!!! :) Thanks for putting up with him. :thumbsup:

Now you get some rest too. :bowdown:

Got home safe and sound. 13 hours 15 minutes door to door. I can't thank Doc and Jules enough for putting me up, and putting up with me for 4 days. They are wonderful hosts and I had a great time. I'd also like to thank the Gulf Coast Sportsbike club for treating me like one of their own. They are a great group of guys and gals and I look forward to being able to ride with them again. And it was great to see our friends from Alabama and Florida who made the trek over for the 4th. For the rest of y'all, here are a few pictures from yesterday.

100_5123 (Medium).JPG

100_5125 (Medium).JPG

100_5133 (Medium).JPG

100_5134 (Medium).JPG

100_5135 (Medium).JPG

The guys made it home safe :cheerleader:, thats great. Glad you guys had fun and it was a pleasure to have you guys over. Looking forward to doing it again :beerchug:.

Glad everyone made it home safe and sound. A BIG thanks to Julie and Darrell for the good time!:cheerleader:

Wow, thanks for the pics and bringing back memories of the South.
:thumbsup:
Keep em coming if you have them! :beerchug:
Bubba

what a great weekend! first, thank you to the much deserving DocDrop and Busa Jules for everything they did this weekend (and the days leading up to it) to make this such a huge success!!! :bowdown: i had a wonderful time seeing old friends and making new ones...once again, all i can do is marvel that i am allowed to be a part of such a superb bunch of folks :beerchug: now, let's see if i can post up a few more pics without getting myself in trouble by posting the "wrong ones" :laugh: i do wish all of you could have been there

btw Jet Li, make sure you don't forget our new super-secret hand signal in case we ever need to use it :whistle:

Thanks for sharing all the faces! I know you guys had a wonderful time and I am glad everyone made it home safely! South's gonna do it again. . . and again. . . we know how to have a great time! :thumbsup:

Back