Let's see those blue busa's

Some of it's blue and gold wheels:thumbsup:
IMG_4660_S.jpg

Here is mine... You all have beautiful Busas!!! And Big Rod you know you have to post one with the wife, I believe this was discussed on another forum (love the air ride setup):laugh:

P1000333.jpg

This color is called vigor blue!:beerchug:

OK...OK a few with wife. IF you want to see the other...search me, there is a thread just about those pics:whistle:
And just so others know..your blue is the same as my blue. When I changed out the graphics it made a bid diff in the effects of the blue.

4x6-MC_IMG_9917.jpg

DSCN1354.jpg

OK...OK a few with wife. IF you want to see the other...search me, there is a thread just about those pics:whistle:
And just so others know..your blue is the same as my blue. When I changed out the graphics it made a bid diff in the effects of the blue.

I said pics of your wife WITH the bike!!!:laugh:

I see what you mean with the graphics, just one sweet note in the symphony of your Busa!:bowdown:

He wins hands down he most definitely has the nicest pics:bowdown::bowdown::laugh:

Thanks for search tip I am mashing those keystrokes now:laugh:

here is my blue :rofl::rofl:

mybusa3.jpg

mybusa7.jpg

mybusa5.jpg

Last edited:
OLD PICTURE... after i bought her.. new pics coming.. and im going to be blue and silver stock scheme soon.. this is a factory durango blue???

IMG00022-20090426-1929.jpg

Back