Menace busa styling kit

uncanni

Registered
Hey Gang,

The “Menace” Styling Kit is here!!!

Canni Design Inc. is proud to introduce its new “Menace” body restyling kit for the 99-09 Suzuki Hayabusa. The “Menace” body kit will transform the appearance of any 1999-2009 Hayabusa into a sleek, redefined, heavily European inspired work of motorcycle art. This transformation can be achieved simply; just paint and install the “Menace” restyling kit on your 99-09 Suzuki Hayabusa. The “Menace” styling kit retains all factory hardware, critical factory-mounting points, and is completely “bolt-on” requiring no special modifications or tools to install. It is constructed of high quality woven fiberglass with a gray primer gel-coat finish that features impeccable quality and craftsmanship.

Parts Included in the “Menace” Styling Kit

· Upper faring
· Side panels
· Front Fender
· Dash Panels
· Tail Section
· Under-tail
· Windscreen
· Fuel Tank Canard

nzrhqw.jpg

dy3typ.jpg

24uxqw3.jpg

295afdv.jpg

o0cwtf.jpg

25g8c2f.jpg

zbu6u.jpg

2ah5c0g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how your first post being a sales pitch will go over but..:welcome: all the same..

now that has a "transformer" look to it.. would look kind of nifty with the look of an aluminum aircraft skin with airbrushed rivets etc... :) seems a bit of a shame to hide the sharp lines with all the paint ( l like Revolutions "Tiger" a lot better anyway)

Last edited:
I think it's pretty interesting, but how do you get to the stuff under your hump?

welcome to the site its a great place...now UGHUGHUGH what the hell did you do to that busa man!!! looks like some old early 90's sportbike

so does the whole "kit" just get put on over the OE fairings like the gas tank cover and upper fairing cover?

I would like to know more about the company making this though. I remember seing that style of a windscreen a while back. Would luv a point of contact if you would share.

oh yea... welcome aboard

Last edited:
That just goes to show how hard it really is to make a good looking bike :laugh: Gives me a lot more respect for the factories.........
Personally I like the stock bodywork on both gens better. If somebody made a nice tail for the second gen it would be one mean looking machine :beerchug:

....so.....why would I want to change a body style that already sets itself apart, just to make it look more like all the others? :poke:

And shouldn't you be checking in with the powers that be to advertise your product here? :rulez:

Besides all that...:welcome:

IDK, I think with the right paint scheme it could look pretty decent. It's definitely different. It be better if it wasn't a solo tail though.

Wow!!!!

who wants me to tell him all the issues I see just from the picture as to way he won't sell many of these to guys from this board?

Back