no offense but

I am with you TF. And, Rev... You crack me up bro! Funny how we all get worked up over something trivial.

( :

I have a feeling that SilveR is correct... This is not RT, it is his kid or some hacker. Just doesn't ring true to me.

BTW - me calling all of you posers is like the pot calling the kettle black. I am the one who is selling all of his "dangerous" toys to try and have a "safe" family.

I am gay!

nutz. I got in here too late. or maybe I skeered him off with my amazing mental capabilities. The internet is better than ANY reality show

well said, thrasherfox!

AND ANOTHER THING!!! I agree with VABusa also. Who cares WHY someone enjoys their busa. it's not my business. If someone buys ones to set in the living to look at cuz they think it's cute, more power to them. if someone buys one and completely wrecks it stunting, fine, go for it. may not be MY personal idea of best use, but you know what? I AM NOT THEM. So it makes no difference. I hope everyone here, ENJOYS their Hayabusa in whatever the heck capacity THEY want to!
smile.gif

DATS WHAT I'M TAWKIN ABOUT!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094751802 -->

....and.... I don't really love Angelina Jolie. It was a silly joke that I have run into the ground for too long already

I will give the original thought behind this thread a moment of credibility though. Seems that there really are a lot of folks on this and other boards that do not have a clue. It's not just riding skills though, it's basic bike knowledge, engine knowledge, and lack of Common sense. There does seem to be a lack of it, but it's not just online either. Hell, have you had a bike SOLD to you lately? Sheesh, you would hope that at least the Salespeople would know fact from fiction and maybe have a clue about bikes and riding.... Kinda depressing.

For the most part though this board is still the same group of older, experianced riders it's always been. Is it made up of racers? NO, that would Gixxer.com, or maybe SBN. Is it old farts and their Goldwings? No, it seems to be a balance of the two with the additional HYPE of "The Worlds Fastest Bike" being pumped by the impressionable, and excited... Otherwise, it's still about the Busa....Mostly...
laugh.gif

stopped raining been 3 days! got to go boys, have fun lmfao!!!ps. never thought id post so much! hmmm maybe i do have some poser in me too!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094765440 -->

Didn't know we had to qualify to be on this board. But I will end it at that. this is one of those threads that could get real ugly real fast.

See ya on the next topic.

rob t:

Here are a few pointers for you:

1. When starting a sentence, it is usually done with a capitalized letter at the front of the first word.

2. When ending a sentence, use a period, not an exclamation point. Unless of course you are trying to emphasize your point.

3. A sentence that follows another is usually preceeded by two (2) spaces. See how easy that is? It's the long horizontal key at the base of the keyboard in case you didn't know.

4. When combining words, an apostrophe is used:
a. It is = It's
b. I would = I'd
c. You all = y'all (Mostly a southern thing though)

5. When trying to insult someone's intelligence, it's easiest to just listen to them, or read their work, and then, when you have enough information; You just pick them apart piece by piece. Somewhat like I've done with your responses.

6. You honestly make this stuff to easy...Thanks Rob T.

jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "I actually found my mistakes...unlike dipshit Rob."|1094790548 -->

Rev... you are by far the funniest dude in this forum.

Thrasher what kind of leathers do you have? I like them.

As for Rob T. ... please give us some more stupid responses so Revlis and WWJD can make you look even more rediculous.

I'll admit I have done what you have before, minus the bad typing. I was trying to get my point across but I just gave up after awhile. In fact it was on a thread with WWJD, but I still respect him though because he is not an idiot! Know when ya lost bro...

Also before you want to get your point across to people no one is going to listen to you if you are to lazy to type correctly...unless you are RSD...who does this...all of the time...but still says stuff worth listening too...even though his style can be a little rough around the edges and brutaly honest....

Have a troll one... Matt
biggrin.gif

im back.w ell fellas looks like you at least care about my spelling!!too bad i dont !!rev at least you reread the post.poor grab wants me so bad he can taste it !!got one guys wanting pictures lol!!oracle i too have a sv so what!!and to the kid from ny with the red busa!READ THE POST!you otherguys if your a poser you should be bitching about my post!!!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094868920 -->

Back