time to post up and brag about your kid

Jake is 3

Can count to 100 or 50 in spainish or 10 in French

Is potty trained
Rides daddys lawn mower ( the tractor not the ZTR) by him slef
he is the day care enforcer. If someone is not doing as they are told, he knocks them down lol
knows his ABC's can spell many 3 letter words and a few 4 letter ones,
He gets up every morning goes potty, dresses him self, and take his dog out to go potty, then comes in and makes him self a glass of juice. He wont let us help!!!
Oh and he hates Mac and Cheese lol

l_508604741ed94f228f7f6008829de807.jpg

I have bragged about my little one before...but never too much...

Morgan among all the other great things she is working on her black belt in Tae Kwon Do....Actually tests this Friday for Camo Belt...Here is a pic..

IMG_1977.jpg

WOW we have some amazing kids huh…I love em all, they are so much fun even though my 2 can test me sometimes....

My dadaughter. Marissa 15
A+ in school (principles honor role)
High School Basketball & Fastpitch softball (fall)
Competitive Softball (summer)

My son Bryce 10
B honor role
Football, basketball,baseball,hunting and fishing and any other thing he can con me into....

Marissa.jpg

mb.jpg

011.jpg

006.jpg

Attachments

• brycepocketbike3.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 168
My little boy is one heckuva kicker, might be a black belt...don't know yet, he's due August 8th. :thumbsup:

Here is my son he is 6 now....i dont get to see him much but i try to talk to him on the phone as much as possible...He is into anything that is destructive, fast and will hurt you he asked when does he get his tattoo hahaha....

I still think he is the mail mans kid :whistle:

Great 3 boys Justin 24
Mike 29
Thanh 35
and one Grandson.
Mike is doing great as a Sr stock/Economics analyst, and his son Colin is just 17 months old.

40_ALB.jpg

I have one son, Ian who is five. He is a late August baby so he just had his Pre-K graduation all decked out in cap and gown! I was so proud!
He counts to 100 in English, and 20 in Spanish and has been taking Spanish and computer classes (Gigglebytes). He also goes to gymnastics classes and ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT!!
The school has told me that academically he is very bright and has an amazing vocabulary! I couldn't be more proud! I will have to transfer his cap and gown pic from my phone to share.

5 Years old:

Karate
Full Contact Football
Catholic School.....my buddy

DSCF1642.jpg

DSCF1680.jpg

DSCF1667.jpg

Mine are all grown (33 & 34) AND I generally am fed up with kids. But I gotta admit this little guy is really good looking...... Give a really strogn set of morals and he a world killer (in a good way).

Love the pics of kids!!!

Here are my two...cute and crazy...the coolest kids I know :thumbsup:

DSC_0222.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

Back