Busa thiefs

...just get a Lojack sticker or two, and place one in the corner of your screen, and the rest on either side of the tank, then a glowing led....:poke:

Do this so that the guys who know how to defeat lojack have a headstart and clean getaway.. :laugh:

Alarm,Brake lock, and lock forks. If I did not have a garage, mine would be part bike parts living room decore.:laugh:

Alarm,Brake lock, and lock forks. If I did not have a garage, mine would be part bike parts living room decore.:laugh:

You mean like this.

DSCF0570.jpg

I would rather wrap her around a light pole then leave her in the parking lot...

Oh wait I did wrap her around a pole... HAHA.. DOH!!!!

Last edited:
you can do lots of thing but is not going to stop then from getting what they want. you are going to make it difficult but they will get it anyway.

I agree with you. Two big guys can pick a bike up, put it in a van, and it's gone.
I can't think of anything that would work short of chaining it to the pavement.

Do this so that the guys who know how to defeat lojack have a headstart and clean getaway.. :laugh:

Yeah, it's sad, but there really isn't any safe way to leave a busa unattended.
It would be cheaper to hire a gaurd than to do what would be necessary to secure a bike IMHO.

Maybe some junk busas rigged to explode when they are lifted off the ground?:rofl::rofl:

I agree with you. Two big guys can pick a bike up, put it in a van, and it's gone.
I can't think of anything that would work short of chaining it to the pavement.

True, two big guys can pick up most bikes out there. My brother and I picked up his 750 when he crashed and put it in the back of my truck in less than 30 seconds.

Strong holds

You can get a strong hold to chain it down in your garage but once again if somebody wants it bad enough they are going to get it. All a chain will do is slow them down.

True, two big guys can pick up most bikes out there. My brother and I picked up his 750 when he crashed and put it in the back of my truck in less than 30 seconds.

Strong holds

You can get a strong hold to chain it down in your garage but once again if somebody wants it bad enough they are going to get it. All a chain will do is slow them down.

That works in a garage, but what if you go into Walmart for a while and come out and find your ride gone. I think the guy that started this thread posted some pics somewhere. Beautiful ride. I would be ready to kill.

If they get into my garage, they will be dead meat. That gives me the right to shoot on the assumption that said thieves are armed. Doesn't matter if they aren't. State trooper told me to be sure they are dead, I don't want someone telling another story.

That sounds harsh at first, but he said this is the way a wounded thief would go: "I was being chased by some terrible people. I saw this open garage door. I ran inside to hide, and the owner of the house shot me for no reason.

Can't stop a pro, alarms & roadlok good deterents Theft recovery a must have Lojack or Mojo but these things can also be beat. Don't know where you lost your bike, but Busa's must sleep in doors an when I go out keep a visual on it. Sorry for your loss

Bikes are made to move. If you secure them in such a way that you can't steal it you might have a hard time ridding it. Number one rule: Make your bike harder to steal then some one elses. With any luck they will deside yours it not worth the trouble.

GPS Snitch

Their new program allows for unlimited tracking at a set monthly fee (not per track cost). Have the free software hooked up to your blackberry and you can arm, disarm, track and receive notifications when anyone moves or shakes your bike. Auto track the unit and get a few buddies to "help get" your bike back or let the police do it by tracking on the Internet.

About $300 for the unit and $15/mnth

Scorpio, Lo-jack, long driveway locked shop and really extreme prejeduce. When out and about with a buddy we cable the back tires together.
Thought abought GPS but It would be better if the POPO found it before I did.

Really sorry for your loss.

I like to park mine under my window,,,whether its 3,2 or 1...rottweilers that get there first someone is getting bite, then Im coming outside with a gun

weekend08 019.jpg

weekend08 017.jpg

weekend08 018.jpg

weekend08 020.jpg

Last edited:
I like to park mine under my window,,,whether its 3,2 or 1...rottweilers that get there first someone is getting bite, then Im coming outside with a gun

That's cool! The best I can do is five weiner dogs. The bite isn't much but the bark will get you shot! Rock on for the Chopper!:laugh:

I think it sort of depends on what type of thief you are trying to stop.. anyone determined is going to get it..
...hence the reason why I went with a LoJack. I figured if we catch the bastards they'll leave the bikes fuggin' alone. :banghead:

D

I have been a concealed carry permit holder for over a decade. I make sure that my .45 is visible when I dismount my bike or walking back out to it. I figure a thief would not want to chance me coming back unexpectedly to my bike after parking it. I don't ever park it over night outside!

I hate to do it, but I'm forced to leave my Busa outside, under a cover with a motion light at the top of my driveway. Good thing is that there's 2 cars in the driveway at any time and it takes a bit to manuver around them to get down the driveway. But I know that if someone wants something that they'll get it eventually.

Last edited:
Here in FL, the Busa thefts are on the rise. Remember the real "old" Soldier of Fortune magazines?? Justice served!

Back