Buzzard Vs Busa *Todays ride Ooouch*

Thank the stars that you did not get hit on the shoulders or above. I am still thanking the stars from a few years ago. Tom Turkey flew up and missed my helmet by about a foot.

Had a few in the backyard this morning.. Yeah... I'm thinking death if that where the case.

Turkeys and Deer.JPG

...I call BS... You just wanted to show off your tractor. :poke:
D

You got me.....
:rofl:
"She thinks my tractor is Seeeeeeeeeeexy!!!"
:rofl:

BigD...Lets do this thing TONIGHT!! COmEon...cOmEon..
We both can where our @zzHats..lol

PICT0842.JPG

Had a few in the backyard this morning.. Yeah... I'm thinking death if that where the case.

143948d1243614269-buzzard-vs-busa-todays-ride-ooouch-turkeys-deer.jpg

Be carefull :poke:

Look at their eyes
Seems as they plan a vendetta for their buddy
:smileok::batman::ghostface:

Better have a ride in your backyard :lol:...........before they become more

:laugh::laugh:

You're lucky that didn't happen in a more tricky situation like on a turn or something of that nature! That must have been a pretty heavy hit looking at the size of the buzzard! Sad for the buzzard. :-( Thank God you're in one peice! :thumbsup:Take care of that leg!

You're lucky that didn't happen in a more tricky situation like on a turn or something of that nature! That must have been a pretty heavy hit looking at the size of the buzzard! Sad for the buzzard. :-( Thank God you're in one peice! :thumbsup:Take care of that leg!

Lucky indeed. Leg STILL hurts a pretty good deal. Went for short, short ride this past Tuesday again to return a movie, it was about all I could handle, used the shift kit the whole ride. Down shifting wasn't a problem though. Foot is bruisin' up pretty good now, have a old pair of shoes that fits pretty comfortably. Preciate it.

Do you get to keep the bird?
good eatin'
:laugh: Wanted the wife to throw it in the back seat to get it stuffed...She would'nt have it. Don't know about the good eatin part. I don't live in the hills of TN or make my own shine. Guess you could say I'm the urban country type with a full head of teeth.
:laugh:

Last edited:
Closest thing to that was a raod runner going right by my helmet . You were lucky !

But I will still have to report you , those are on the endangered speices list .:poke:

The morning that I first read this account, my boys and I were preparing for a long ride to some of our favorite roads.
As we were riding, this account kept going thru my head and sure enough about an hour into the ride, as I rounded a corner, I spotted road kill in the center of the road and sure enough a Turkey Vulcer next to it.
The stupid thing took its time about launch and by the time that I got to it, he was just high enough to clear the top of my helmet.
My boys who were following later thought for sure that he had hit me ....sure has made me more aware of watching out for them.

Man.... You all giving me the cold chivers thinking about the near misses there.
Be safe out there.

Well... This ole crack in my left side fairing will bother me no more (hopefully). Was'nt able to sleep right at night...
:laugh:

Looky what I just purchased off of feebay...
:cheerleader:

Not a bad deal...eh?... (I now have a fix and repair painter..lol)

Last edited:
Better the bird and the bike than you once again the Hayabusa proclaims it's namesake. Hope your leg feels better. Until then grab a beer and nurse your self back to health :beerchug:

Back