I Crashed on 65-N This Morning....Pics Pics Pics

busaMD

Registered
I spun out at the top of an on-ramp on 65-N this morning on the way into work......I managed to take out the concrete lane divider and probably totaled my SUV......luckily I was wearing my seat belt and ended up with minor abrasions and burns on my forearms from the airbag.

Sorry if I held up traffic for any of you guys this morning....its good to be able to walk away from it.

concrete divider I crashed into:
100_0001.jpg

where I came to a stop at:
100_0002.jpg

a rubbernecker that tagged the back of a stopped car while oogling at my wreck:
100_0003.jpg

thats my front bumber across the interstate to the right:
100_0004.jpg

headlight:
100_0005.jpg

my new front end:
100_0008.jpg

100_0009.jpg

rear end:
100_0010.jpg

interior:
100_0015.jpg

burns on my forearms:
100_00142.jpg

That is a rotten way to start the day...

now you know they warn truckers about that stretch of road all day long on the CB :) Glad you are mostly ok... looks like the gawker got it worse than you did..

Sorry about the wreck, yo. That just puts a different spin on everything.

Where at on 65? Northbound or Southbound? Mile Marker? Exit/Entrance Street name? There are a couple of spots where water pools up there in a heavy rain. Just glad this thread was about a car and not on your bike!

Humm. Barrier mod. I think I'll pass. Glad you walked away and only the wall and your SUV were injured.

holy schmoly atleast it wasnt you and the bike that took out that barrier...I bet they charge you 5 grand to fix the concrete, glad your ok, next time try not to burn the air bag
:rofl:

Glad to see that you didn't cross thru the Barrier wall , It would probably turned out worse. Glad to see that you are ok.

Back