Anybody using Pit Bull Busa Rear ('08-09?)

KrashBandit

Registered
Just curious if anyone has a photo of the '08-'09 Busa with stock rear fender on one of the Pit Bull stands made to accomodate that bike. I need a photo for the website and there might be a gift certificate in it for anyone could help me out there. Thanks:race:

Here you go.

006.jpg

I know you did not ask for it but here is a B-King also.

P1010005b.jpg

I have the center handle pit bull rear stand. Used it on the 1000 and now the Busa '08. Only drawback with the center handle is you have to watch the tail light when lowering. It touches just enough to crack if not carefull.

Just curious if anyone has a photo of the '08-'09 Busa with stock rear fender on one of the Pit Bull stands made to accomodate that bike. I need a photo for the website and there might be a gift certificate in it for anyone could help me out there. Thanks:race:

Oh crap I just re read that. I don't think you can use my stand with the stock fender. I removed my fender it looks better without it.

Oh crap I just re read that. I don't think you can use my stand with the stock fender. I removed my fender it looks better without it.
You're correct about not being able to use your Pit Bull when the stock fender is in place. You can't get the stand notches to engage the spools. (I have a 1" ramp that I run the rear tire up onto, then it works great.)

The pic is a good idea, I'm more confused than ever. Here is the pics of the new Gen 2 lift on my K8. Works good & misses (barely) the stock fender :thumbsup: The add mentioned "removable handle" but mine is fixed, but the lift is adjustable for width & height & I dialed it in to lift the bike nicely :thumbsup: I see that I missed the fender so I will take another Pic... If you want a good one wait till the sun comes out here....

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. What I was looking for was pics of the stand Strombusa has...it's the first stand from Pit Bull that I "designed". We call it the "Busa Rear" but it works on virtually all spooled swingarms...but as CCbusa05 noted it's needed on Busas with the stock fender still in place. I know hardly anybody leaves them on but some do so I had that stand built and sure enough, it works!

Strombusa if you can get me some pics of that stand under your bike from a few different angles(preferably with a kinda "neutral" background) when the weather gets right man, I'll hook you up next time you need anything from us...or I can send you a gift cert...whatever suits ya.

I appreciate all the responses. The forward handle stand DOES work for the Gen2 Busa as well, but as one of my customers pointed out, the exhaust makes it a little challenging to line up the stand's "v" with the spool on the opposite side of the bike...at least till you're comfortable with it. Strombusa, you can get in touch with me at georgeh@pit-bull.com or toll free 877-533-1977. Thanks again for all the responses guys as well as the warm welcome to Hayabusa.org

Will do, whatever you prefer for angles or details....No prob, I've used the stand out in my gravel, in the garage, and I think it will lift my other Zuke when I get another set of spools :whistle:

DuBois! Did good fishing at Williamsport "Rose Valley" once. :thumbsup:

I'll be riding up through your area on friday. Leaving mercersburg heading up through huntington/ tyrone/ state college/ clearfield/ straight up to warren PA.

Some nice riding up in the state forest thats if they every re pave the roads again:please:

They repaved allot of roads, & some are really nice. Some "visit the eastern Elk herd" initiative on the part of the gov. 255, 555 .....Up the river from Loch Haven through Emporium up to route 6.....

I think we hijacked this one.:laugh: Pm me & we can trade notes, I might even tag along a bit when you come through.

Back