Tiger fender eliminator

It's more for racing than looking good.. there are some peeps running it though.. Puts the plate way out back I think..

Hit up Pashnit he's got some nice undertails on his site.. a sponser as well... :thumbsup:

i'm not a fan of the undertail look i like the way the back looks but the fender is just way to gauty

i was looking at that the other day. so i've got a tail light coming and i'll be making a bracket as soon as i get the tail light in

guy_proof_1.jpg

It looks like this when mounted.

Guy

i like it, i think i'll be picking one up next week, when the paycheck clears.

Doesn't make it where the inside the tail is capable of getting wet? Could be bad for electrical?

It was designed for you to be able to lower your bike for drag racing. Not street rain riding.

Would you mind taking some pics of the underside of your tail? I need to replace an extremely poor fitting "Ebay special". Problem is that my bike is custom painted and I don't wanna go through the hassel of trying to color match it. I'd like to buy the tail but I need to know whether I need the stock plastic and what it looks like from the back and bottom. Thanks.

Thanks for the link but I'm looking for how it looks while everything is back together. How far does it stick out the back, how far up into the tail is it, what that empty space looks like if any in the cavity. Thanks.

Back