Shoei x-11 or HJC fs-15

Hemiap

Registered
OK guys, i need some advice. I have almost decided on getting my first shoei the x-11. But then i hear that the new hjc is almost the exact same but much cheaper. I have yet to try on a new hjc fs-15, but i like the feel of the x-11. Any one got any advice for me as to wich one they like or recomend????

I love my X-11!!!!!
And all the chicks love it as well!!!

DomsBBQ-2.jpg

More important than brand is fit! You are 30% more likely to get brain damage from a helmet that fits poorly. You want your helmet to fit as tight as possible and still have some degree of comfort. You want the cheek pads to squeeze your cheeks tight enough to make the skin pooch up a bit under your eyes.

I wear arai for the most part and I have to buy thicker cheek pads to squeeze my thin face.

I have always had Shoei helmets because of their quality and fit. I have a Multi-Tec for touring and a white RF-1000 for daily commutes. You can't beat Shoei's ease of face shield removal---just a few seconds and yer on yer way! The new RF-1000 is cheaper in price; I paid about $350 for mine.

Used to have a large RF700 that pressed too hard on my forehead. Then I moved to an XL RF800 that was way too loose after a couple of months.

An XL HJC AC11 fits me perfect. Will the RF1000 work for me?

Just let us know when you decide which one to go with.....

We can hook you up:
Motorcycle Helmets: Motorcycle Helmets - Icon Helmet - Shift Helmets - Joe Rocket Helmets - McCoy Motorsports - ToBeFast.com

We don't have the Shoe on the site yet, but we can get them to you right away from our Suppliers Warehouse.... Just Hit us up at Sales@tobefast.com and Ask for the Hayabusa.Org Discount.....

Team McCoy MotorSports
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Back