PING....ditchdr

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
The wifey caught this today. Thought you might like it. It's about 3 feet long. I'll be shipping it out to ya on Tuesday :laugh:

Yes, that's my 6 year old daughter petting it:thumbsup:

downsized_0524091540.jpg

so long as its not a stick lol... You wife must be nuts to hold a snake, I dont even like seeing them on tv.

The wifey caught this today. Thought you might like it. It's about 3 feet long. I'll be shipping it out to ya on Tuesday :laugh:

Yes, that's my 6 year old daughter petting it:thumbsup:

:rofl: Now that's funny. Good thing he's not riding his lawn mower when he see's that pic.

Snakes eyes looked grayed & hazed. Sure sign of it getting ready to shed. They are a lot more docile then.
Non venomous ones like that are actually great to have around. Unless you like to have rodents running around your house.

I dont mind them as long as they stay away from me.. My biggest problem is we live pretty much in a wooded place. I have seen copper heads as well as rattle snakes near the house more then I want, and with a fresh water creek 200 yards from us, I am sure some cotton mouths are not to far away.

What kind of snake is that?

Harmless Garter snake.

:rofl: Now that's funny. Good thing he's not riding his lawn mower when he see's that pic.

Snakes eyes looked grayed & hazed. Sure sign of it getting ready to shed. They are a lot more docile then.
Non venomous ones like that are actually great to have around. Unless you like to have rodents running around your house.

Love having them hang around. Between them and the barn cats the mice population stays pretty low.

Back