Memorial Day Weedend So Far

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Like every weekend from now through September Friday means Nightfall...

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Saturday Morning it was off to Tim's (georgiabusa_05) home town Ringgold GA for some Memorial day festivities...

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

DSC00163.jpg

Last edited:
Patrick's mother-in-law's parents and their cool cars were there featuring their 1933 Coca Cola Cadillac...and their beach bum Edsel...

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

Then it was off to the Chattanooga-Chickamauga National Park to do first aid at the annual Pops in the Park Concert this year featuring the U S Army Armed Forces Dixieland Band. If you like New Orleans style music (and who doesn't) they were awesome...

The color guard is from Fort McPherson near Atlanta...

The flyover is courtesy of the Navy...

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

Last edited:
There were fireworks after the concert...I will have a short video posted soon:)

Today Tim and I are going riding with friends on Buells and Cruisers if the weather cooperates :please:

There were fireworks after the concert...I will have a short video posted soon:)

Today Tim and I are going riding with friends on Buells and Cruisers if the weather cooperates :please:

Here are the fireworks...

It looks like the weather is going to wash out the ride today:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics and the video Don, :thumbsup:.

well, looks like Don bailed on us. Rick and mindy are on their way to my house now, think we are going to Dallonaga Ga and over in that area. May get wet, but what the heck, I need to ride! :)

Back