post you car or truck

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
2upbxpz.jpg

2e2hrn8.jpg

vg4mc8.jpg

2upbxpz.jpg

2e2hrn8.jpg

You do realize there are a few of these posts floating around already.... :poke:

My favorite truck shot with my proud Busa badge in the rear window! All detailed and ready to go. Did I mention, she likes gas! 12.6 in city. :whistle:

Detailed Sept 07 (12).jpg

I take it you use bus?

THATS GOOD PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION HELPS KEEP AIR POLLUTION DOWN. :thumbsup:

Umm no i don't take a buss. just sitting at work with no pictures available to post up.:banghead:

I know nothing of this air pollution you speak of.... :whistle:

Kind of funny I actualy got to drive the Caddy to work today. Well she did not feel like going to the gas station to fill it up is the reason. But I bought it a few months ago for my self, but Jessica has pretty much stolen it from me.

here is the Caddy a few min ago at work.
0522091047.jpg

Here is the Ranger, or " the grass truck"
043.jpg

I would put up a pic of Jessicas car, but since she stole the Caddy from me, it has not moved!!!!

0522091047.jpg

043.jpg

My favorite truck shot with my proud Busa badge in the rear window! All detailed and ready to go. Did I mention, she likes gas! 12.6 in city. :whistle:

How about a pic of that Camaro:whistle: 70-73 I believe I could take a better guess with more pics:whistle:

Umm no i don't take a buss. just sitting at work with no pictures available to post up.:banghead:

I know nothing of this air pollution you speak of.... :whistle:

Airpollution500.jpg

just kidding i would like ride bus let somebody else drive.Seems like theres always a guy who dont believe in deoderant or bathing next to me if i do.

Airpollution500.jpg

Back