What's up with BA BUSA's busa?

Seems that the majority of STers out there will keep the stock pipes but I know from browsing the .org alone that lots will change their exhausts...so compatibility will go a long way.
Not sure what planet you're living on mate, but I've yet to see a busa outside the showroom with stock pipes. But hey, it's your money!

More pictures of the Hayabusa Police Bike PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for these new Corbin Hard bags a few suggestions:

1) Yes I would agree the majority of us have aftermarket pipes so this would totally kill the design of these bags…?
2) OEM keyhole is on the left side, would that have to be relocated and involve drilling making this a permanent mod?
3) How much additional carrying space are we talking here since they look small?
4) Personally I would not buy bags that hold no more than my tank bag can do especially if they cost $$$$

These are only suggestions and you can build whatever you want so just take this from a consumer point of view. You won’t sell too many bags if they cost a lot and serve very little function. I can see these bags as being more cosmetic show than use-able….

R

here are a few that I took....

OHP - Hayabusa Owners Group Gallery

And back on the topic of THIS THREAD... Thanks to Corbin for keeping us posted.

I agree, no one keeps the ugly stock pipes on the bike, so you'd be better off finding a way to have them work with both pipes.

Also, why do you have the nose of the bike off?

I agree, no one keeps the ugly stock pipes on the bike, so you'd be better off finding a way to have them work with both pipes.

Also, why do you have the nose of the bike off?

The owner of the bike brought it in that way :whistle:

Sorry for the delay...okay I got one pic from our guys in R & D and here's what they gave me...

invisible_bike_crash_410.jpg

...oh you mean BAG pics. :whistle:

Well we do have a few I had shot today (thanks to our photo guy). The left side bag has been scanned and finished in primer (you'll notice the bag with the black door and functioning lock). Vince is finishing the right side bag and both of these will go to molding on Thursday 5/22 - two weeks in molding give or take. Paint matching will follow along with more pics. The bags were cut slightly underneath near the back so Doug's microns fit easily as will a few other brands (none we've seen swoop as nicely as those microns though).

05192009a.jpg

05192009b.jpg

05192009c.jpg

05192009d.jpg

05192009e.jpg

Last edited:
Back