IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

djsin, Hello, and thank you for stopping in.... I just wish i could keep all the riders safe. But i cant, its up to them.. I can only tell them how much pain this tragic accident has caused.. If they only knew how many people care for them,and love them, maybe they could drop it a few mph.. Im not sure what to do with the bike, as i was telling another member.. But i would want all funds to go this Org. I feel that, Its what my son would want.. And this Org. needs to be here for future riders, young,old, male,female, .. Thanks again for stopping in, and keep in touch... Love you tooo.. Be safe. Kare, Busamomingrief

My heart breaks! Much love and compassion goes out to you Kare! I too found a family here with the org. They are an awesome bunch of individuals that truly are Brotherhood. I can't imagine the pain you feel. Remember that this life is only a passing and this body is only a vessel. Jorge's Spirit lives on and will never be forgotten. Think of what Jorge would want you to do. I am sure that he wouldn't want you to feel sad or mad. God called him home for a reason. Who knows, maybe he is a Captain of one of God's armies.

I think donating the parts would be a wonderful way to celebrate Jorge's life. I am sure he would want you to feel good and to accomplish something in his honor. I pray that God will heal your heart and emotions so that you can continue your journey on this earth with a little less pain. God bless you!

Last edited:
Katslair, Thank you so much for your kind words, All of you on this site have been so compassionate, and so understanding.. I was talking today with another member ,about the next step. What about the bike? Ive just been taking baby steps thru it all. Maybe I should donate the bike for parts? I just dont want his bike put back together.. I dont have a clue as how I would get it to the Org.? Its too big and heavy for me to pick up and put in my truck..I dont know ??? I cant move it, it will tip over on me. It wont roll cause its twisted up.. One of his friends said the motor is still good, I also have some strap he used for it, for the trailer when he went to this place morso? And some BRA? Its that kevlar stuff... Anyway, thank you for popping in.. Much love. Be safe.. "Busamomingrief" Keep in touch

Busamom, I believe you'll finally begin to heal if you start getting rid of the the daily reminders, step by step. I'm not Dr. Phil, but having the bike and the crashed up helmet around is not going to help you. I'm not saying to forget your son, but rather start letting go of some of the pain.

Here's my suggestion. Have a family member take the bike and helmet and store it away for you for a few months. Resist the urge to visit the items. I think you'll find that the pain will start to go away. It seems to me that you're reliving the event on a daily basis, and that can't be healthy.

In the mean time, I will say a prayer just for you tonight. You'll get better, I promise.

Busamomingrief I can assure you that if you want the bike buried we can make it happen in a respectful way. We have many members in Florida that I assure you would be more than happy to complete the task. You won't need to pick anything up or lift even a shovel but you could oversee the project if you liked..

Just let me know if you want it to go away and we will help you in anyway that we can.....

cap

Captain, Hi, Thank you for your help... Yes, I think thats what i want to do. Im not sure were it can be buried, or the steps to do so. This way, I will know, that nobody eles will be hurt from this bike. In my heart, this is really what i want.. And i dont want it dug up years later for parts. I want it to rest in peace..As my son is.. I have been doing the best i can, to move forward, and its hard. I just sold his car to his girl friend, and that was another big step for me. I think one of the other members advice was helpful, Advice from REV.6:5.. as well as others.. So the bike, "THE BUSA" is the next step for me. My friends keep telling me to get rid of it, its not healthy for me.. Its just been to hard to let go of it, and just have to force myself to do it.. This will be closeur for my sons bike, that was his pride and joy.. The Busa was his life.. I dont know what member to ask, to help me with this, so i hope this Org. can take care of this part of the grief for me. I will be forever thankfull to you,and the members help.. Im also here for the Org. If anyone needs help with anything. Im new at all this stuff in this site,but consider me a loyale supporter, and will do what i can to help out the Org. and members.. Thank you soo much, Keep in touch.. Be safe Capatain.. And Much love to you too.. Thank you.. Kare, "BUSAMOMINGRIEF"

Captain, Hi, Thank you for your help... Yes, I think thats what i want to do. Im not sure were it can be buried, or the steps to do so. This way, I will know, that nobody eles will be hurt from this bike. In my heart, this is really what i want.. And i dont want it dug up years later for parts. I want it to rest in peace..As my son is.. I have been doing the best i can, to move forward, and its hard. I just sold his car to his girl friend, and that was another big step for me. I think one of the other members advice was helpful, Advice from REV.6:5.. as well as others.. So the bike, "THE BUSA" is the next step for me. My friends keep telling me to get rid of it, its not healthy for me.. Its just been to hard to let go of it, and just have to force myself to do it.. This will be closeur for my sons bike, that was his pride and joy.. The Busa was his life.. I dont know what member to ask, to help me with this, so i hope this Org. can take care of this part of the grief for me. I will be forever thankfull to you,and the members help.. Im also here for the Org. If anyone needs help with anything. Im new at all this stuff in this site,but consider me a loyale supporter, and will do what i can to help out the Org. and members.. Thank you soo much, Keep in touch.. Be safe Capatain.. And Much love to you too.. Thank you.. Kare, "BUSAMOMINGRIEF"

You need not ask anyone for help... Let us organise and get some things together to find what options we have then we will get back with you soon... In my opinion I think that greiving is very healthy for a time but sometimes people get so caught up in grieving that they feel guilty for living on. Parents that lose a child often hold a guilt that they lived longer than their child, it's just not supposed to happen that way.

Let our members work with you to get the bike to a place where you don't have to look at it each day... Let us help you with your grieving and to move on a little with your life. I would never think of telling you to foget your son but you do need to live life and make some progress... You have a lot of life to share with others....

Let this family take care of you for a little bit......

More to come on this soon....

cap

Captain, Thank you so much...Im just in tears.. I wish i could squrim thru this screen and give you a big hug.. Its a big load off my shoulders.. And I do my best to live my life every day.. Lifes a bit better now,cause i found this Org. OK, Im on standbye.. Get back when you can, no big rush, I know members and you have your own life also.. Much love to ya.. xoxo Kare. Busamomingrief. P.S. Bless u for all the good things you do for others...:bowdown:

Sorry 2 hear that god called him home.Do you attend church? Might help you but I cant say 4 shure.

lacx0_e0.gif

NIGHTFLIGHT, Hello, and thanks for your thoughts.. I do attend church,but not as often as i should.. Thanks for stopping in. Your on my friends list also. I hope to be friend all of you.. You guys are all so great.. I have much respect for all of you here at this site.. Dont be scared:laugh: to keep in touch.. Stop in and say hey.:thumbsup: Be safe, And love you tooo.. Kare, "BUSAMOMINGRIEF"

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what heartache you have gone and are still going through. My thoughts and prayers got out to you.

Blondonabusa, Hey,thanks for stopping in, and thanks so much for your kind words.. I just cant believe i found this site 4 years later. But I'm here now, and just want to hang with the Org. and try to be of some kinda help for the members. If i can get just one member to drop 200mph to 100mph , lol, lol, then my purposed and motives have succeeded. If pictures will make somebody think twice, about their life,and others and how it impacts the family,and friends, I hope my pics help.. Have any of the other girls,moms, here lost a child ? I realize you members have lost friends. But your only child is the worst.. Anyway, I'm doing the best i can. I put ya on my friends list,:cheerleader: and hope to meet more of the girls.. Be safe girl friend.. And keep in touch.. Love ya too. Kare..

Kare, May Jorge R.I.P. And may God Bless You an ease your pain of the loss. The people of the Org. are a Great Bunch of People. They Helped Our Family in so many ways when we lost My Brother Kev. You've found a New Family you didn't know you had. God Bless:bowdown:

its been decided you have to come to a busa bash now, and meet us all over some good food and laughs...besides its robbinsville, NC who doesnt love the weather there...we even have some senior citizens around
:whistle:
and Brenden teaches aquatics class for novice riders
:laugh:
i can show u how to lean over a dirt berm, and climb back over a wall
???
Troy will show you how to be covert while checking out someone's rear end
Loni(trekfuel) and ean can show u how to GO in puplic with style and Kim(kawigril kim) will teach you how to do the scene from the titantic...

IMG_0121.jpg

bleeders and brakes 202.jpg

100_1230.jpg

100_1224.jpg

100_1223.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

100_1192.jpg

SNV31977.JPG

gap gsxr water.jpg

gsxr water rec2.jpg

Busamom, I thought you would like to know this. Ever since reading the story about your son, I have slowed down drastically. For the first time since buying my Busa I am being passed by cagers. ;) Instead of looking for the rush that comes with the speed these bikes provide, I'm concentrating more on the joy of my surroundings. Your story quite possibly may have saved me from a potential stupid accident. :bowdown:

Trashy, Lol,Lol, What a name you got?? :laugh: Anyway, thank you rider for your kind words, All of you are just the best.. Ride safe,and thanks again... Love ya tooo.. P.S. Just ride safe, please.. Kare

ToXSickRoCKet, Hey Rider,,Thanks for stopping in with your kind thoughts, Just be safe on that thing, Please, And your Org name scares me, Cause i think thats what it is, The busa is a toxic rocket.. Just be safe please.. Thanks again, and much love to ya tooo.. Kare, Hey, dont be a stranger.. Later

Back