Tulsa area folks

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have a front stand i can borrow. Ive got a new set of wheels and tires to put on but have to change the brake rotors over and then drive to tulsa to get the tires mounted and dont feel comfortable leaving the bike on a jack underneath the headers.

Just a thought-??? Rear stand,2 ratchets, 2 soft ties, works great:thumbsup: Put a old (or new) pair of thick tube socks over your front calipers to keep them and your wheel from getting scratched

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 041.jpg

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 040.jpg

Last edited:
You are welcome to use mine if you cant find one anywhere else i am in Springdale and i will meet you half way , and you can keep it and i will get it back from ya in a couple of weeks or whenever you are done with it, wont be a problem at all, just PM me if you want to and let me know and i will give ya my #.

You can Borrow mine Brandon.

I have it out on loan right now. Let me see when it might be available.

Psssssssssssssssst Person who has my Front Stand. PM on the way.

My stand is available Brandon.

Either PM me and we can figure out how to get it to you or PM James ( TWOTONEVERT )

He has it and said he would get it to you.

My stand is available Brandon.

Either PM me and we can figure out how to get it to you or PM James ( TWOTONEVERT )

He has it and said he would get it to you.

You are welcome to use mine if you cant find one anywhere else i am in Springdale and i will meet you half way , and you can keep it and i will get it back from ya in a couple of weeks or whenever you are done with it, wont be a problem at all, just PM me if you want to and let me know and i will give ya my #.

I am right off hwy 20 and 169 if you dont have one yet.

Thank all of you guys!!! I met James @ his house and picked up Michael's stand.

I never got a chance to get the traveling toaster, So I just started a traveling Front Stand. :laugh:

I am in between hwy 20 and 126th off 169. Moved out here about 8 years ago. I might try to get out to schotskys (or however you spell it) tomorrow night maybe get to meet some of you local guys.

It was good to meet you bro. :thumbsup:

It was nice meeting you too!

I am in between hwy 20 and 126th off 169. Moved out here about 8 years ago. I might try to get out to schotskys (or however you spell it) tomorrow night maybe get to meet some of you local guys.

I also plan on making it to schlotskys tomorrow night. Hope to see some of the other guys out there. I think 2 of my brothers are going.

ive got one that is getting ready to travel
Posted via Mobile Device

Time to step back Eric, Re-collect those thoughts again. You know more about that bike than I will ever know. But dont give up. 22 passes ok then something gave. Just need to figure out what.

Back