My dog has street cred! Does yours???

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Town_of_Oak_Island_-_MaddieR1.jpg

I'd write them back and tell them that if your neighbor wasn't in your yard picking peaches from your tree she wouldn't have been threatened.

I just cannot STAND these people that get a little power and it goes to their head. Read: animal control officers

They are the same way here.

Hahahaha, wow..... I like how you used the mirror for reference...as if the can just didn't do her justice. ;)

If the dog didn't leave your property, how is it "at large"? The whiner always wins. As they say...the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Why don't you keep that vicious animal chained up?:rofl:

Ted, I dont know about the dog but you own me a keyboard... (maybe I will just keep the tire warmers)... I just blew coffee all over the place reading that first post thinking about that itty bitty pup you carry around in your shirt pocket... This is hilarious.! "Vicious or terrorizing manner" :rofl: OMG Martha!! he is going to ahhhh... hmmmm... scare the parakeet!!

go buy a new spool of kite string so you can restrain that monster...

Last edited:
Well you know, With that Pink little tie in her hair and if you look at her from the right side, with your left eye squinted and turn your head really quick while intoxicated and high on crack she just might, maybe, kinda sorta, in the right light, look like a German Shepar

Ohhhhhh who Im I trying to kid. Have that lady who complained drug tested.

What, Was the woman wearing magnifying glasses? Geesh!!! Get a grip lady.

What a cute little thing she is. How dare someone call her vicious!!! :laugh:

Back