Some pics from today Caution fastest color inside!!

Hemiap

Registered
I got some new pics earlier and thought I would share them!!!:beerchug:

035.jpg

039.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

OK, I have to ask. I am a BIG BOY, But Dude in that picture you look like you are TWICE my size. How tall are you? And Don't say 6'5". Because that is what I am and do not think I dwarf my bike that bad.:whistle:

OK, I have to ask. I am a BIG BOY, But Dude in that picture you look like you are TWICE my size. How tall are you? And Don't say 6'5". Because that is what I am and do not think I dwarf my bike that bad.:whistle:

He is Standing on some type of Platform. Look at the PIC Closely

Great looking bike and nice pics, as far as the fastest color, take your bike back to the painter and tell him the last time you topped it out large sections of BLACK paint peeled of leaving sections of silver and gray primer :poke: easy fix though:laugh:

:welcome: and your bike looks really sharp:thumbsup:

Yeah black n silver was the fastest, but i found the silver slowed it down a lil so i had to get rid of it lol

nice pics and scoot! i hate to inform you thou that someone lied to you about the fastest color being silver...peel that silver off and see the red underneath-thats the fastest color :poke:

Nice pics

But next time dont send them in Grey Scale, Im assuming thats wht you must have done, Because its a well known fact Maroon is the fastest color

Yeah black n silver was the fastest, but i found the silver slowed it down a lil so i had to get rid of it lol

I disagree with that! Whats under everyone color silver! When you go fast enough the silver will come through I promise!!! If there's no silver then turn the throttle alil bit more:laugh::laugh:

Nice ride bruh!!

Back