djsin, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

I don't even want to know why James is asking about his 'who ha' :rulez:

djsin, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the red zone.

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the red zone

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the white zone.

NO! The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading and there is no stopping in the red zone.

The red zone has always been for loading and unloading there is never stopping in a white zone.

Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading.

Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh!7 again!

/a penny for the one that gets this

Last edited:
:laugh:

Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the red zone.

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the red zone

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the white zone.

NO! The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading and there is no stopping in the red zone.

The red zone has always been for loading and unloading there is never stopping in a white zone.

airplane...give us a hard one.

Todd (djsin) had a kidney stone at the bash, they have a stint up his pipe right now. As of yesterday he said it still hurt to pee, ride, and sleep on his stomach.

I think his stint comes out next week. We're gonna have a raffle for who gets to go in and pull it out. :laugh:

Todd (djsin) had a kidney stone at the bash, they have a stint up his pipe right now. As of yesterday he said it still hurt to pee, ride, and sleep on his stomach.

I think his stint comes out next week. We're gonna have a raffle for who gets to go in and pull it out. :laugh:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know all of that...thanks for fuggin up the thread :moon:

the pain meds prevent me from writing something humerous here, so you will all have to settle for the cheerleader
:cheerleader:

The 6 foot straw up my urethra feels like its stabbing me in the kidney while someone kicks me in the sack and digs there fingers up under my rib cage while I breath...other then that, I'm out of $ for my migraine meds...wich by the way caused the kidney stone

Im glad you guys are thinking about me though!!!
:beerchug:

now please feel free to continue with your regularly scheduled jokes and euphemisms, I enjoy them as much as the next guy

and here are the cheerleaders i promised, also provided as proof this thread isnt gay
:moon:

pic004.jpg

pic002.jpg

03.jpg

t1.jpg

gt.jpg

003.jpg

Last edited:
The 6 foot straw up my urethra feels like its stabbing me in the kidney while someone kicks me in the sack and digs there fingers up under my rib cage while I breath...other then that, I'm out of $ for my migraine meds...wich by the way caused the kidney stone

Is that all, let's talk having babies :laugh:

I've had babies and kidney stones! :whistle: :whistle:

Hey djsin - which migraine meds are you speaking of?? I get kidney stones badly and am on Topamax. I have been told, well pretty much beat senseless that it causes stones; but the risks don't out weight the benefits.

Airplane?

--Wag--

Back