A few pics from bike night! 5/13/09

I don't know if there is a folder I could put the pics in, I usually take alot of pics and post them on a local site, last night I took over 150.

IMG_0177 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0188 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0190 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0195 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0223 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0284 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0231 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0243 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0259 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0260 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Is there a beach near there? :poke: B-Dubs in their finest form...

Sorry Guys... I'll :shutup: now... enjoy the eye candy.

bikes, strippers, more bikes, more strippers..... oh the humanity of it all....

Great pics. I agree...girl in grey...nice!

But, I'll go ahead and be the first stick in the mud. All in fun I know, but in regards to the pic with the girl and two guys...one doing the pink/stink hand gesture from behind her as shes is bent over and the the other guys pretending he is getting oral...wtf? I know some girls are attention hooawres and just don't give a cr@p...but do women think they get respect or are considered cool w/ the fellas for posing like that?

If it were your sister, daughter, GF or other, would you not be disappointed? Good Lord, I'm starting to sound like a morally upstanding citizen. What's wrong with me?

Great pics. I agree...girl in grey...nice!

But, I'll go ahead and be the first stick in the mud. All in fun I know, but in regards to the pic with the girl and two guys...one doing the pink/stink hand gesture from behind her as shes is bent over and the the other guys pretending he is getting oral...wtf? I know some girls are attention hooawres and just don't give a cr@p...but do women think they get respect or are considered cool w/ the fellas for posing like that?

If it were your sister, daughter, GF or other, would you not be disappointed? Good Lord, I'm starting to sound like a morally upstanding citizen. What's wrong with me?

I hear ya man! I was totally content with the first pic I took of her, but then they insisted I take another. It was bad judgement on my part to post it here however, I apologize to all it has offended!:beerchug:

Back