IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

Karen: Our thoughts and deepest condolences.

Here you are, years later, reminding us all of how much each of us is loved.

RIP, Jorge

Most of us here have suffered the loss of a loved one or a friend in a motorcycle accident so we all know what you are going through and our thought and prayers go out to you.

God bless him, and may he rest in peace. May the Lord give you strength at this difficult time.

5/17/2005? is this an update on the family? condolences but still curious

We share your loss, and although it has been some time since you lost your son, it is evident that you are still hurting. I'm glad you found your way to Hayabusa.org, for here, you have a large family who understands your loss and is here 24/7 if you need someone to talk to. May God bless you and ease the pain you feel over this loss.:please:

Thanks Scar. Im doing the best i can , Daily... Its very hard. Jorge was my only son. He loved his busa, when he got it, it was brand new, just out of the crate, I came home from work, and he had put that bike in the house, (in the kitchen). My kitchen table was in the livingroom. He just loved that bike. It was his pride and joy.. But what the hell is it doing in my kitchen?? Lol Lol. Just one of many memories i have, and keep me going.. Anyway, Be safe big guy... love ya, Busamomingrief... "Karen":welcome::welcome:

So many good memories of My Beloved Son.... Love & Miss You Jorgie.. MoM

IN MEMORY OF JORGIE,  LOVE TOM 003.jpg

HABIB 020.jpg

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 009.jpg

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 004.jpg

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 003.jpg

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 012.jpg

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 010.jpg

JORGIES DREAM CAR   THE FERRARI 002.jpg

Most of us here have suffered the loss of a loved one or a friend in a motorcycle accident so we all know what you are going through and our thought and prayers go out to you.

Thank you, rubber2burn.. I wish my son was here, he would have just loved this site. Be safe.. Love ya, and all the members.. Be safe Please.. Busamomingrief..

Thanks Walli. Its been 4 years on the 15th of may, It just seems like it happened yesterday.. This site has lifted my broken heart,and has put a few chunks back. The men here are just so amazing, they all have such great hearts , they are careing men.. They care about fallen riders, some they have never known... They have really shown respect. Be safe Big guy. Lots of love.. Busamomingrief.

Back