My new mod- Dual tip Blueflame exhaust

ctk0104

Banned
My additional mod on my bike.

Blueflame Stainless steel Dual tip exhaust.

P1000386.jpg

P1000385.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000388.jpg

P1000392.jpg

P1000393.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000401.jpg

P1000402.jpg

Last edited:
Neat. How much did they set you back?

I can't seem to find anything about these for sale in the U.S.

In Singapore there is only 51 sets of Blueflame Street legal with e mixture of different bike so it is limited edition in Singapore.

always liked those cans...but you need to re-align the can on the left - twisting to the outside (i.e. not congruent).

very nice I had great luck with the carbon fiber high mount on my 04 750. You were able to get their pipes thru blueflameusa.com and they were great to deal with 5 years ago

Looks good. :welcome:
Thanks
I checked out their website and they will have online purchasing soon.
That's great.
Thanks for the link
Welcome
Always to nice to see what options you get overseas, :thumbsup:
Ya, thanks.
always liked those cans...but you need to re-align the can on the left - twisting to the outside (i.e. not congruent).
Ya the can is abit out as the stock header is not align so the link pipe and endcan not 100% align.. This is same goes to all gen 1 and gen 2 header.

very nice I had great luck with the carbon fiber high mount on my 04 750. You were able to get their pipes thru blueflameusa.com and they were great to deal with 5 years ago

I bought it from a bike accessorries shop, they r e sole dealer for blueflame in Singapore and glad to got this limited set.. The sound is like half the sound of the Labo... Everythime passby a car with alarm activated the car alarm will sound so this is really a good exhaust with great sound. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Back