Light Up lettering

No no, he has a ex-roommate from college that knows this guy who has a brother who works for a guy that has a digital camera. He's gonna take pictures soon.

:rofl:

I have a friend who has a friend, whos friend is on his way to his friends house to borrow his friends camera.. He will take pics and then use his friends laptop and air card to upload ASAP....

:rofl:
I have a friend who has a friend, whos friend is on his way to his friends house to borrow his friends camera.. He will take pics and then use his friends laptop and air card to upload ASAP....

I want to see close-up high resolution pics of the Dremel job on the fairings, makes me cringe just thinkin about it.::9

ok wtf 24 hours and still no pics, someone take away his thread card for 3 days
???

And just think..no one will admit it. But SOMEBODY actually went and got their Dremel out and was going to start doing the same thing. Only had second thoughts bcuz of the lack of pics. But their waiting...Dremel in hand as we speak!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you mean he wanted to make it like this?

busalightupletter.jpg

busalightupletter2.jpg

Is that a complete cut-out? That's dope! I'd like to do sumthing like that without comprimising the integrity of the plastic.

Back