Started out small.

si-lo

Registered
Like 5-6 people, but grew into 22 bikes 23 people for an afternoon ride up to Snowbasin ski resort. Good times were had.

The meet up

6MayUSBARide004.jpg

6MayUSBARide007.jpg

Up at Snowbasin

6MayUSBARide014.jpg

6MayUSBARide037.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics, Thanks, looks like a good time

Got a little HDR going there, or PSD, looks good,
Thanks for posting the pics.
Bubba

Spectacular sky shots!:thumbsup: Saw similar clouds in eastern WA state one year heading east into Idaho from the Grand Coulee dam area. Great day for riding!

Thanks guys. The guy who took the pics does pretty good. I really want a camera like his.

Excellent pics! I'll second the motion on the clouds in the sky shots......beautiful!!

I think it's a Nikon but I'm not sure what model.

I don't have a way to prove this but I think the Nikon D80 is the best amateur camera out there. I have the D80 with 3 lenses and 2 flashes and can take some amazing photographs. I've had girlfriends say they have never been photographed so well after seeing their photos taken by that camera. I can't post any of those pictures because of promises made and I like all my body parts attached if you know what I mean! :thumbsup: The camera with a lens attached is a little big but when you separate the camera body from the camera lens it is very easy to pack. If you go with any DSLR camera make sure you get a 50MM lens with an F stop of 1.8 or 1.4 and you'll be taking professional photos in a matter of seconds.

/Thread jack over

Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing.

Back