Who all fishes

You're way to organized. Reminds me of my tournament fishing days. Now I just fish for fun...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/108617-little-relief-boredom.html

IMG_0022.jpg

You're way to organized. Reminds me of my tournament fishing days. Now I just fish for fun...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/108617-little-relief-boredom.html

I fish for fun/relaxation. Give my a fishing pole, hook and a worm and I am good to go. Although I do find myself wanting to buy tackle when I go to Cabellas and Bass pro shop. It is almost like Christmas!!! :)

Gar are mean looking fish. BusaWhipped and I were up visiting his Mom in Ogdensburg, NY (St lawerence River) and we took their paddle boat out one day. Well we get out a little ways and notice these HUGE (hungary looking) fish swimming around the boat, then I start noticing the brown spiders coming out of everywhere on the boat. Now mind you I can't swim, but if those Gar had not been around the boat I would have jumped in the river rather than be with the spiders. We just kept stomping and smacking at the spiders until we could get back to shore. :whistle:

Doesn't really compare to me putting a worm on the hook and tossing a line off my dock while I sit and have a beer, but I'll bet we are both relaxed afterwards. :thumbsup:

I love to fish :thumbsup:
Check out my catch! Don't laugh...this picture was taken MANY years ago in my younger days. That would be a catfish on the end of my line:laugh:

491.jpg

woot woot Dawn!!

Darrell caught a pretty good sized Bass last night in the lake.. he tried to throw it back but the dang thing swallowed the hook and by the time he got it out, he was a floater... :(

I like to fish but mostly Ice fishing. I did a lot of that back in Wisconsin. Haven't done much fishing since I moved to AZ.

My boys and I used to fish (when we were all little...:beerchug:) but then everyone has moved to other interests. I was pretty bored with it until a good friend gave us the clue. Started limb lining on one of the major rivers that moves through SE Kansas. Pulled in some helayshis channel and flat head. Thrill of a lifetime for all!! Bait fishing for those little adventures got us lots of exercise moving from one spot to another, and then we discovered bass fishin' from a boat (uh, that's a hole in the water you pour money into:whistle:) and did we ever fish. Loved it!!! :thumbsup:

I love to fish :thumbsup:
Check out my catch! Don't laugh...this picture was taken MANY years ago in my younger days. That would be a catfish on the end of my line:laugh:

Great catch. :thumbsup: It's bigger then the first one I got in the new boat. :rofl: Stupid fish was just big enough to get it's mouth around the hook. :lol:

There are some nice boats here. If I lived closer to the ocean there would be a bigger boat in the driveway.
Ray must be nice to walk to the end of the yard and hit the water. I have to drive about 5 miles to the lake. :moon: :laugh:
I don't have any fish pics yet from the boat but I do have a few from going out on a buddy's. Here's the catch from the last trip.

HPIM1367a.jpg

HPIM1368a.jpg

HPIM1369a.jpg

HPIM1370a.jpg

HPIM1371a.jpg

HPIM1372a.jpg

My boys and I used to fish (when we were all little...:beerchug:) but then everyone has moved to other interests. I was pretty bored with it until a good friend gave us the clue. Started limb lining on one of the major rivers that moves through SE Kansas. Pulled in some helayshis channel and flat head. Thrill of a lifetime for all!! Bait fishing for those little adventures got us lots of exercise moving from one spot to another, and then we discovered bass fishin' from a boat (uh, that's a hole in the water you pour money into:whistle:) and did we ever fish. Loved it!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah it can get a little boring when you're not catching anything but as soon as the first one bites it's game on. :cheerleader:

BusaWhipped hates fishing. He throws in a line and 30 seconds later he gets a hit, pulls in a fish and repeats. I could sit for hours and not get anything!!!! :laugh:

The boat and tackle. Did I go overboard with the lures or is it normal to have way more then you'll ever use. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

is having 1300cc's overboard????

I dont think soooo:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BusaWhipped hates fishing. He throws in a line and 30 seconds later he gets a hit, pulls in a fish and repeats. I could sit for hours and not get anything!!!! :laugh:

that's what happens when I go out with my buddy. He is beating off with a stick and I'm just washing my lures. :banghead:

The boat and tackle. Did I go overboard with the lures or is it normal to have way more then you'll ever use. :rofl:

is having 1300cc's overboard????

I dont think soooo:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thanks my way of thinking also. :beerchug: You can never have too much. :rulez:

Ok, here's mine:
l_36e8a4b02e154d28b108740685fc3e7b.jpg

l_0717543766664e55abfe5bb082eab7e2.jpg

3 Mahi Mahi

l_4d617735af374e94a4f2e2bc76844119.jpg

This was this year in Lucaya, Freeport Bahamas.

Last edited:
I live near Destin "The World's Luckiest Fishing Village" and dont fish, but I like scaring them on the Jet Ski!!

Destin-S.L.-Location.jpg

Back