Insurance help needed!

No problem, here's a few.

HH mag shoot 092.jpg

new 008.jpg

new 003.jpg

Last edited:
You might want to try Progressive as well. They wound up being the cheapest for me, and they have great service to boot. Good luck. :thumbsup:

D

No problem, here's a few.

Friend of mine in Italy had a Lambo. He used to race midgets before he got rich, and he drove it thru small Italian villages like he was racing.

The car was very "gutteral", not really smooth at all. Felt like the V12, right behind us, was rigidly bolted in w/o rubber mounts. When he got on it (often), it felt like the engine wanted to climb up front with us. Given the $$$$ for one of these, I was surprised it was so harsh. My 700 HP 427 '69 Vette was far smoother--didn't look as good tho.

DansGiftFromAnsald-6B00-b.jpg

69Vette-u.jpg

State Farm was the cheapest by far I pay 310.00 every six months on an 08 busa they will write a policy on just the bike my cars are with another carrier just check around

And nice pics If you live in the st pete area of florida hit me up and ill give you the number to agent she'll hook you up and again sweet rides :thumbsup::bowdown:

I only have the busa with state farm. I'm only paying 27 bucks a month. all the other ins. companies wanted an arm and a leg.

I don't want to get introuble go off subject! This is a Busa site but you twisted my arm! The Multicolor one is my 39 MTI Lubejobs, I have a machng Chopper Nations bike to go with it. The Mercedes boat is a 44' MTI. It has twin 1550 hp Sterling Performance engines and runs 185 MPH.

lubejobs7.jpg

LUBE 1.jpg

LUBE 6.jpg

Here is some stuff on the Mercedes boat. Video 2 is when the boat was built. I bought it from the owner of the Mercedes dealership. He only put it in the water one time and then I bought it.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE RUN A FEW WEEKS AGO IN LOTO. THIS WAS THE SLOWEST OF 3 RUNS. THIS WAS NOT A TOP SPEED RUN, IT WAS A 1 MILE RUN FROM A STANDING START
- 07 Shoot Out[/url]

CLIP OF BOAT ON AMERICAN POWERBOAT TV, PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK. GO TO 13:30 TO 17:00 INTO THE SHOW.
mms://media.offshoreonly.com/OSOTV/Wmapbtv-episode2.wmv

NEW TV SHOW PREVIEW.
- Offshore power boat run sft[/url]

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked - Offshoreonly.com

merc whipple.jpg

merc int 2.jpg

merc tilt lambo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure every thought about this question, so I'm going to ask it.... WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING???? & ARE YOU HIRING??? :laugh::beerchug: :cheerleader:

Back