Adjustable Lowering links

They look like this...
DSC03989.jpg

Soupy Links (these were used to raise the rear 1")

I was just giving you a bump on the thread and a pic to go with it.
The links are adjustable so they can be used to lower the bike as well. I am not sure how much they will drop the bike, but I am sure if you talk to Soupy he will be able to tell you.

I need a set that will Lower the bike not raise it. if those will lower the bike how far will they lower?
they will lower a bike farther then you can safely ride one lowered that much...lol will put the pivot arm into the bracket for the belly wing, 3-4 inches if you need it...but then your gonna be bouncin your tire into the undertail and if it locks up, your going down.... id say safely 1-2 inches 3 if your suspension is stiff back there...

they will lower a bike farther then you can safely ride one lowered that much...lol will put the pivot arm into the bracket for the belly wing, 3-4 inches if you need it...but then your gonna be bouncin your tire into the undertail and if it locks up, your going down.... id say safely 1-2 inches 3 if your suspension is stiff back there...

THey ara actually for my new SV. Went to the parts place today and the Busa's use the smae on as the SV. Since I am 5'1" I reall need to be able to touch thre group on more than tiptoes. :thumbsup:

I need a set that will Lower the bike not raise it. if those will lower the bike how far will they lower?

THey ara actually for my new SV. Went to the parts place today and the Busa's use the smae on as the SV. Since I am 5'1" I reall need to be able to touch thre group on more than tiptoes. :thumbsup:
ah then you should be fine...and cool thing is you can adjust anytime in 2 minutes
not sure but on the sv. i think the front forks/triple are the type that wont allow to drop the front end...you may have to change handle bars to clip ons so you can get the front lowered to match the back

Last edited:
Hubby is "bonding" with his recliner at this moment; but I will be sure to have hime catch up to.

<let me make sure exactly whom I am logged in as, this is Mr2b>

I have some 3 hole links you can have. That is if I can find them. I will look in the morning after work. Send me an address.

Soupys adjustable links for the Busa are +1 to -1 adjustable anywhere within that range. And the max center hole to center hole distance is 5 1/4 inches to give you the -1 inch drop.

Any longer and the links will seperate if unscrewed too far and the 5.25" keeps enough threads in the turnbuckle to safely support bike and rider weight. I had to ask them last year because I forgot the max distance not to exceed. Hope this helps someone.

Goldenchild
Do you still have the three hole lowering links?
I need for and 04 busa and do you have any for 96 gsxr600
Mike

Back