I am finally no longer a Busa Co-Pilot....

Hubby is right; lucky gal. :thumbsup:

MSF is also a very smart decision; just take your time and you will be hooked with ridin' just like the rest of us. :beerchug:

D

Welcome to the club, I love my SV:beerchug:

P1050714.jpg

Yeah!!!! You will have fun. MSF course was great. I wish I had an older lighter bike to ride. My Bandit is an 07 and it is just two nice for such a newbie rider like me. I have already been told, I will NOT drop the bike. Well you know how that is going to go. :) I think it is more cause hubby doesn't want me to get hurt rather than the bike get messed up. (I hope) :whistle:

Enjoy and don't let yourself get nervous before the class. It really is geared toward people who have never seen a motorcycle let alone ridden one. :thumbsup:

I have already been told, I will NOT drop the bike. Well you know how that is going to go. :) I think it is more cause hubby doesn't want me to get hurt rather than the bike get messed up. (I hope) :whistle:

The bikes already been down once. You know it's not the Bandit I'm worried about. But if we were talking about Luci.....

Last edited:
Just got myself my first Hayabusa yesterday, a new 08 orange, but my wife has been riding an 03 SV650 for the past 5 years. Virtually bulletproof.

Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks y'all!

I am enrolling our local MSF class ASAP as I have never ridden before. Hubby doesn't have the patience to ridge passenger in the car so I could not see the ugliness of him trying to teach me to initially ride. :laugh: :laugh:

The Yoshi Exhaust is a fully system, not a slipon. One of the cool points to me. But as I said while hubby is fixing her up, it gives me time for the MSF class.

He is already out there putting my RoakLok on. As well as an oil/filter change and so on and whatever else he can at this point. :whistle: :whistle: :laugh:

Okay - This is really mrs.r2b - he did not log off after his last use. :)

Thanks y'all!

I am enrolling our local MSF class ASAP as I have never ridden before. Hubby doesn't have the patience to ridge passenger in the car so I could not see the ugliness of him trying to teach me to initially ride. :laugh: :laugh:

The Yoshi Exhaust is a fully system, not a slipon. One of the cool points to me. But as I said while hubby is fixing her up, it gives me time for the MSF class.

He is already out there putting my RoakLok on. As well as an oil/filter change and so on and whatever else he can at this point. :whistle: :whistle: :laugh:

Welcome to the club, I love my SV:beerchug:

That's a nice looking SV. I was VERY skeptical about the SV at first, but have heard so many good things about it, I believe that I am going to REALLY enjoy it.

Some of the neighbor guys were giving hubby a really hard time saying that the SV was WAY TOO Much power for a beginner and it wll get out of my control at some point of another. I did not want to start a poll asking "Is the SV a good starter" so I appreciate all the feedback.

Back