The Official Thank You From Caesar

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
OK, OK, so I get it...from now on, when I get to the Bash, instead of hiding Caesar, I shall just toss the keys to whomever is in charge of "pimping my ride" and just get it over with................

..............or not................I haven't decided yet.................

I still don't know exactly WHO I am to thank for the art work on Caesar, but I know GIXERHP is at the top of that list...Omar's in there somewhere, I heard rumor of semi and even captain (which he vehemently denies)...a few guys donated parts to the cause. Pinky Busa rode the Dragon and did the 120 mile loop. Fuzzy seats are hot, and not in a "Wow, that's :hot: kinda way" :banghead:

What's next?! Never mind, I don't think I really want to know...

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Pinky Busa :rofl: It was a good one guys...no PINK TP, but it was a good one...

Pinky6.jpg

Pinky10.jpg

very nice...i had absolutely nothing to do with it and am completely innocent :semi: (but i applaud whoever it was :laugh: )

I think everyone that's posted in here thus far is completely guilty of being a part of this crime against Busanity (technical term, don't bother Googling it)... :poke:

Lol that cracked mne up when I saw u pull into the crot...I thought wow that's a bit different than the tp a couple yrs ago lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't forget to vacuum the windshield after every ride! Also, if it was me I'd powdercoat the rear pegs and fairing screws to match, but it looks great :thumbsup:

I was looking forward to taking Caesar through the dragon, unfortunately there wasn't time to do everything.

VaBusa..... not sure what you did to start this 'pink revolution' thing but it sure does seem to have legs!

Pink leathers, pink mohawk, some tunes so you can 'bump', some adjustable hydraulic suspension and set of 22" wheels (with spinners) might be in order...

If ya cant beat, join em eh?:beerchug:

Back