Nirvana! ( no Cobain ... )

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
WOW! I have just ridden the finest stretch of road I have ever been on! No kiddin! As some of u know we had to cancel the group ride this wknd cause I had to work. So cousin tells me lets go on Monday... gee, I dont know, hmmmmm, ahhhh, OK!

Hwy 162 near Bucks Lake in the Sierra"s. We had to ride up hwy 70 to Quincy because from Orovile there is about a 2 mile stretch that is red dirt under construction and they water it down constantly for dust so up the canyon we go to find this fabled stretch of road. The 1st 10 miles or so was ok but some gravel & sand here and there so u cant really lean it over... then we come into a 20 mile section of new road with perfect turns, UNREAL! This pics dont do it justice but here are a few and you should check out the link.

My firend Mike is new to riding but since the msf course he is learning fastLink to Pashnit.com

aug23_04_023.jpg

Very cool Hawaii..yea twisty's...Have you ever ridden from Plymouth Ca. straight east to Fiddle town..and on though to Hy 88..major fun...did it yesterday..265 miles round trip...I cannot relate how much i love this bike..nirvana..hehehehehe
Lowerd 3/4" makes a big diff.... Sweet side to side manuvering.
laugh.gif

Not 1 cop, No cars, nice new paved = Nirvana All 3 of us thought so anyway. Ride safe my friends.
thumbs-up.gif

aug23_04_003.jpg

Very cool Hawaii..yea twisty's...Have you ever ridden from Plymouth Ca. straight east to Fiddle town..and on though to Hy 88..major fun...did it yesterday..265 miles round trip...I cannot relate how much i love this bike..nirvana..hehehehehe
Lowerd 3/4" makes a big diff.... Sweet side to side manuvering.
laugh.gif
Ralph, how the heck are ya!? No not that rd yet but I'll put er on the list... with your bike lowered are ya draggin pegs?

sweeeeeeeeeet ... looks like some sweeet twisties there.
cool.gif

Big O! we gotta do this road dude. It's just a few miles outa Quincy. You'll love it!
thumbs-up.gif

Back