Back from the dead 2 with PICS

sessions

Registered
well guys here she is i got here finished about 12:30a.m. and went for a short ride last nite i just had to:laugh:. Today i got up and rode with a buddy to lake ouachita in hot springs 250 miles.... i had to get used to her again but after about 30 min it all came back to me, Im am soar as can be from not riding for 2 mo, any how here she is let me know what ya think!!! the first is what it looked like before!!!! here is a list of what i got done

Powdercoated: Rearsets, Levers,foot shifter, mid pipe and can, kickstand,etc
Gutted the exhaust SOUNDS MUCH BETTER & great responce
The windshield is the stock cut down, I will be getting my DB back SOON
Painted matte black & gloss black added the kanji on the fairing, painted the turn signals(Yes you can still see the blinker)
Shaved the lock on the tail section

Thats about all i can think of im super EXCITED about it, let me know what ya think guys!!!!

THe last pic is me putting my baby to bed, after a fresh coat of chain wax!!!!

DSCN3599.jpg

DSCN3713.jpg

DSCN3714.jpg

DSCN3717.jpg

DSCN3719.jpg

DSCN3722.jpg

DSCN3723.jpg

Last edited:
well guys here she is i got here finished about 12:30a.m. and went for a short ride last nite i just had to:laugh:. Today i got up and rode with a buddy to lake ouachita in hot springs 250 miles.... i had to get used to her again but after about 30 min it all came back to me, Im am soar as can be from not riding for 2 mo, any how here she is let me know what ya think!!! the first is what it looked like before!!!! here is a list of what i got done

Powdercoated: Rearsets, Levers,foot shifter, mid pipe and can, kickstand,etc
Gutted the exhaust SOUNDS MUCH BETTER & great responce
The windshield is the stock cut down, I will be getting my DB back SOON
Painted matte black & gloss black added the kanji on the fairing, painted the turn signals(Yes you can still see the blinker)
Shaved the lock on the tail section

Thats about all i can think of im super EXCITED about it, let me know what ya think guys!!!!

THe last pic is me putting my baby to bed, after a fresh coat of chain wax!!!!
Very nice love the flat black:super:

very nice lookin scoot. Flat black isnt what i would want on mine, but it looks a LOT better than I imagined it would. Nicely done, especially on the bottle mounts. Very creative. :beerchug:

Back