Honoring VMan1300 with a little Dragon Cleanup

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
A few of us thought that the VMan would be happy if we made the dragon look a little more beautiful. We chose the overlook parking area as our project. Here are some pictures of the work and the job well done.

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job guys! I'm sure he would appreciate that :thumbsup: I just can't get over the amount of cancer butts that dirt balls have left behind in such a beautiful area.
Keep the pics coming

Great job!! Wish I could have been there to help, but it's snowing here again. :beerchug:

That's a hugely noble effort, guys and gals.

Nice work.

I know Kevin would be VERY pleased. :beerchug: In fact, we all are very pleased. :bowdown:

:thumbsup: Great Job!! Looks 10000000000+ times better.

You know, I'm a smoker but it pisses me off when I see butts covering the ground when there is a trash can right there. Its not hard to put it out, then throw it away.

Thanks everyone. The idea was originated by Mr Bogus and Busa159 and I was able to find a deal on a gas powered blower. It was such a pleasure to see the overlook all clean. I was back there a couple of hours later and guess what, there were already new butts on the ground. Like Takeuon said, it is just hard to understand why some folks think nothing of littering such a beautiful place???

Last edited:
Back