Boost Controller

luisitoboost

Registered
Hi Fellas.

Which boost controller can you recommend me for external wastegate and why?, i use my bike for daily use and sometimes drag racing...

Thx.

If your running low boost levels then the AMS1000 may be a bit of overkill all though it's a very good product.

if your gonna stage 12lbs of boost then the 500 should work, but its kinda retarded to stage 12 lbs. (just dont kill the throttle) If your going higher then yea use the 1000.

if it isn't running a real controller and not an fmu...then he doesn't want to get too involved with a boost controller.
Agree.. i was trying to figure out why its piped. Kinda overworks the waste gate. and on top of that he wants to stage it.

Dump the pipes, then upgrade to secondaries (if you already havent) then take a look at stepping the boost. IMO trying to step it at this point in the game is sorta overkill. Just keep your hand under control in the first few gears and dont spool it all the way.:thumbsup:

Agree.. i was trying to figure out why its piped. Kinda overworks the waste gate. and on top of that he wants to stage it.

Dump the pipes, then upgrade to secondaries (if you already havent) then take a look at stepping the boost. IMO trying to step it at this point in the game is sorta overkill. Just keep your hand under control in the first few gears and dont spool it all the way.:thumbsup:

depending on what he calls a "pipe" it might not be big deal. My biggest bike had a belly pipe go behind the fairings.

some places an exhaust is a must...it is here.

Its a Hahn but modified.

DSC01324.jpg

005.jpg

017.jpg

As you can see i did few changes garett turbo external wastegate 12lbs of boost..... just waiting to save money and then Dump pipes. Remember HP=$!!!! Thanks guys:beerchug:

Back