Best Rear Stand for Busa?

Wow, that forward facing Pit Bull stand looks cool and very easy to use.

I have a Vortex Race stand that is pretty heavy duty, but is dificult to center under the spools while balancing the beast (BUSA). Once you're sure your on the spools, it's pretty easy to lift. Once it's on the stand though, it is very stable. If it wasn't for the grab handle on the BUSA's rear seat, I don't know how I would be able to get the stand under it.

I bought this stand when I had the 900RR. Was much easier to get the RR on it (due to the lighter weight and shorter wheel base).

Redline Stands. Check the sponsors section.

100_4673 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Hey,
They have the CycleCat front universal sport bike stand for 19.95 plus shipping at oncycle.com! Would this be good? Can I change front tire with this? Or maybe should I save my money for a front stand that lifts the front from the triple tree and allows more work to be done to the bike and front forks?
What do you all think?

Hopefully, the best stand is the forward handle Pit Bull rear stand. I just ordered it last week - s/b here today or tomorrow. I considered the Cycle Cat stands, but they seem to be unavailable these days.

Best of luck!

Harbor Freight: $39.95.
Cheap - works fine

CW

i also bought the harbor freight stand for $39.95 today. it looks exactly like the mototrax stand (at cycle gear) but exactly $100 less.... and it works great. :thumbsup: now i have an extra $100 to put into mods. :laugh:

Get a set of redline industrials and you will love them. Trust me I just ordered another set for the wife's 600 their like $220 shipped with spools:thumbsup:

Handy industries makes a great product. I have their front and rear stand. Have never had a problem with them.

I use the rear Pit-Bull too. when the grab bar is on the bike use that to steady it. When I'm using the hump I use the bar inside the storage area. It is pretty easy!:thumbsup:

th_busaonpitbull.jpg

Back