Crashed today

Oh, yeah...and did we leave out the fact that BigFisch (new guy, Derrick) rode to San Diego this morning from BAKERSFIELD (yes, he left home at 3:45 a.m. to come ride with us)?

I think not.

Anyway, I just got a text from him that he just hit the road on his way home. Should be like 3.5-4 hours ride for him.

Good riding, Derrick. Look forward to our next adventure.

I'm thinking we should stick with the BT016's and not go with the 22's as it was suggested we do, by Lamb.

:rofl:

Well I walked in the door here in Bakersfield at 10PM.

Lamb, Sorry to have met you under in the situation that you bike got HOSED. Hopefully the next time we ride we all stay RUBBER SIDE DOWN:please:

I'm glad lamb was able to walk away. sux about the bike though.

I guess watching all that NASCAR didn't help with that left had turn:moon::laugh::whistle::beerchug::poke::rofl:

As the old cliche goes there is two kinds of bikers. Those that have been down & those that are going down. You have just joined the been downs! :cheerleader:Lamb, I am so glad that you are alright! I knew that Scar was out riding today because I felt his Spirit In The Wind!

You have two choices on handling a crash: you can either laugh or you can cry. I am glad that Vinnie was there to laugh you all straight on. Derrick, I have made that trip from Bakersfield to San Diego before in an 18 wheeler. You sure burned up the asphalt for sure. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart! Ride on...

Glad to see you posting up.

I always hate to hear such news as this (that sh!t hurts doesn't it). Glad to hear you are ok, and will still be here ridin' with us.

D

Glad you came out alright and didn't get Scarred :laugh: Sorry bout the bike bro. Looks like it can be fixed. And Happy Birthday; I know you got one coming soon :whistle:

Well I walked in the door here in Bakersfield at 10PM.

Lamb, Sorry to have met you under in the situation that you bike got HOSED. Hopefully the next time we ride we all stay RUBBER SIDE DOWN:please:

Yo, bro!!! Got your text last night...

Glad you made it home safely.

See you in Pasadena this afternoon~!

Last edited:
first, glad you are ok thats the most important thing. the damage is kinda surprising though. I went down at 80 mph and the bike did the perfect slide also on the left side and only had cosmetic damage. you might want to have someone take a second look.

bike wrecked 003.jpg

Last edited:
Well, initial reports from the local shop NKB motors is bent lower triple tree, bent left side fork tube, cracked right side fork tube. That's about it for the hard parts. Slider did a great job. Didn't even scratch the bar end.

Ouch! That sounds like about 3,000.00 worth of damage! Its repairable. Hospital bill would have been worse I'd say! Glad you're alright!! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear this Lamb. Hope you fix the 05 red/ black. You won't be satisfied with anything less than the fastest color. Let us know what you need so we can get some parts to you if you decide to fix it. I couldn't stand to see my busa bent up after my low side. Here is a pic Omar took fifteen min. after I was released from the hospital!:laugh:

IMG00276.jpg

IMG00290.jpg

IMG00305.jpg

IMG00314.jpg

Last edited:
Back