Crashed today

Ohhhh dayumn! So glad that you're OK Lamb! Bro, I hope you'll be able to get a quick settlement and new bike so that you can make the Stampede, but all that is secondary, needless to say. Your well being is top priority! CRASHING SUX and wearing proper gear rules! I HATE to read stuff like this happening to our family members................to anyone for that matter! You seem to be in good spirits Lamb, hang in there and :thumbsup: to you my friend!!

Last edited:
Wow, mrsBusawhipped and BusaWhipped are glad Lamb is OK.

New bike time!!!! ;)

Lamb needs to take some advil tonight!!!

Last edited:
Heckler #1 has arrived...... #2 will be here shortly

P4180434.jpg

P4180436.jpg

P4180437.jpg

P4180438.jpg

P4180440.jpg

DD

Glad you can look at this with light hearted attitude...crashing sucks! Wow, must not take much to total a bike out, what year is your Busa? Looks like your frame slider took a grinding. Reminds me that I need something better then Levi's to ride in. Tell us the tale, where were you and what happened.

Well, first, before I start in with the pix...

Vinny has an announcement to make...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, initial reports from the local shop NKB motors is bent lower triple tree, bent left side fork tube, cracked right side fork tube. That's about it for the hard parts. Slider did a great job. Didn't even scratch the bar end.

OK, now that we got that out of the way, here are the shots I took...none of the damage to Lamb's bike.

About the 'get-off', Lamb was about four bike-lengths in front of me, and we were just cruising through Couser Canyon...good rhythm; no shredding...just a nice easy pace.

We come upon a truck who obliges us, pulls over and waves us by...a couple of corners later, Lamb finds some gravel across our lane in a left-hand turn...down he went.

Watching the scene unfold in front of me was wicked. Lamb is such an amazingly talented rider that this was a completely surreal scene.

Anyway, he stopped sliding in the middle of the lane, and by the time I stopped, my front fairing was less than a foot from his head/shoulder.

As I mentioned earlier, this scene could have unfolded a LOT differently.

Pic #1 Vinny
Pic #2 Derrick
Pic #3 Lamb
Pic #4 Vinny
Pic #5 Group
Pic #6 Group
Pic #7 Group

Vinny (2 Still).jpg

Derrick (Still).jpg

Lamb (Still).jpg

Vinny (Still).jpg

Group (Still).jpg

Group 2 (Still).jpg

Group 3 (Still).jpg

No, No, No! No gravel stories! Every time a crash occurs and it's blamed on gravel, God kills a kitten! But you know that, right!
this is one case where I believe the gravel story.. not a rookie rider and really if he just dumped it, I think the Lamb would tell us.. :)

Now about the other dozen gravel stories I have heard in the last year

oh now you post pics of the crash scene? hmmm I see gravel but did we get off line too? :laugh:

Back