Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

mike1180,
Don't leave me hang'n bro, lets see the after shots too!:laugh:
Thanks for the pics
Bubba

Before and after (7 months growth):

DSC01931_edited.JPG

DSC01985_edited.JPG

My babies...The chiuaua is Bridgette and the mut is Oseto(it means little bear in spanish..or so I was told)

DSC00969 (Medium).JPG

DSC00970 (Medium).JPG

DSC00978 (Medium).JPG

Sweet!
Looks like he was bored with the Yamahas.:laugh:
Thanks for the pics
Love the tabby
Bubba

Here are our two dogs. Mine is the English Bulldog(Albert) , and my wife's is the s h i tzu (Buddy). I am a die hard Gator fan and owning a bulldog kinda looks bad on my part so I had to give him a good name - Albert The Aligator after the mascot of course. The other little person in the pictures is my little girl Makenna, she loves her two puppies.

Buddy Resize.jpg

Albert Resize 1.jpg

Albert Resize 2.jpg

Albert Resize 3.jpg

Last edited:
here is my mastiff at 6mos. and 80lbs. i had to throw up a new photo of my boy again.

20090507_07.jpg

20090507_06.jpg

20090507_05.jpg

My dog(male) might be having having puppies in on saturday:cheerleader: we are not sure if the artificial insemination worked or not we will find out if the puppies are white on saturday

Here are our two dogs. Mine is the English Bulldog(Albert) , and my wife's is the s h i tzu (Buddy). I am a die hard Gator fan and owning a bulldog kinda looks bad on my part so I had to give him a good name - Albert The Aligator after the mascot of course. The other little person in the pictures is my little girl Makenna, she loves her two puppies.

1st picture, Ace Ventura:laugh:

Your little girl is a cutie.:thumbsup:

Let's see.....we have Kita (passed 5 years ago), Asia, Kahlua, Bailey, and Stohley (passed in October).

046.jpg

029.jpg

024.jpg

030.jpg

032 - Copy.jpg

I love dogs! I think they're a gift from god. What gives so much devotion and love with so little in return?:thumbsup:
I have eight. I have 3 slick haired Daschunds(the white double daple is blind), 2 Wirehair Daschunds, a Boston Terrier, a Min Pin and a pug mix. :laugh:
Sorry about the Hog pics. I just think they're coo!:beerchug:

DSC_9593(1).jpg

DSC_9146.jpg

DSC_9143.jpg

rustiedon.jpg

DSC_9298.jpg

bunnie.jpg

DSC_2592.jpg

DSC_2596.jpg

petie222.jpg

Oh....can't forget 99!

Here is my husky . Dakota is almost 12

I love dogs! I think they're a gift from god. What gives so much devotion and love with so little in return?:thumbsup:
I have eight. I have 3 slick haired Daschunds(the white double daple is blind), 2 Wirehair Daschunds, a Boston Terrier, a Min Pin and a pug mix. :laugh:
Sorry about the Hog pics. I just think they're coo!:beerchug:

These are great shots people! :thumbsup:
I have to ask Mrsgrumpy what does 99 stand for? He is cool.

frisbee I too have a husky named Dakota and had another part wolf and Alaska named Wolfie who lived to 16, loved that dog.

doomsday - you are totally correct - gifts from God.
And I was fortunate enough to have had a dog similar to yours that lived to the ripe age of 27 (people years). I had her in grade school into college and will never forget the bond that was pure love from her.

Thanks again ORG for rejuvenating my love for animules:laugh: (that is what my dad used to call them)
Bubba

Here is Murphy (named for his Irish temper).
He is 13 dog years old (65 human years) and 6 1/2 pounds, a Bichon Shi-Tzu cross (we think) that we got from the pound 11 years ago..
And he LOVES PIZZA
I would loose an arm (and that makes it hard to ride a bike) rather than let him go.

I've been there and lost several arms. I can't imagine life without my little friends. It sux that our life is so much longer than theirs. [WTF???SAD!!!]

Back