The Ride With Dad

Longstone

Registered
One of the main reasons I got a bike was to ride with my father. So every chance we get, that's exactly what we do.

These are a few pics taken with my crappy cell phone camera but thought I'd post anyway. Oh this was before the nail in the tire :)

We rode out to Apalachicola and had some breakfast. Then we rode to St. George Island. We took the scenic way right on the cost most of the way. It was a great ride!

IMAGE_055.jpg

IMAGE_056.jpg

IMAGE_057.jpg

IMAGE_058.jpg

IMAGE_059.jpg

IMAGE_062.jpg

IMAGE_063.jpg

IMAGE_065.jpg

IMAGE_066.jpg

Thanks for the pics,
Looks like you and your dad had a great time.
Bubba

The big dog is a hard tail. It's his, but I ride it, it's a little too rough for him that's why he's selling it.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not alone...my Dad's got a Street Glide and I'm always on my Busa...we look like quite the pair.

Great memories, riding with your Dad :bowdown: I am trying to do it as often as I can :thumbsup:

It's great you two have something as great as motorcycle riding to enjoy together. I know the time I get to ride with my son is special to me.:thumbsup:

wm_normal_11.jpg

Awesome. Be sure and stow these away, as someday when you're old (like me), you'll really cherish them.

Great to start the day off with a ride, breakfast and follow up with more ridin'! Glad you have that bond with your father. :bowdown:

Very nice man. Great looking bikes too. Wish my dad was still able to ride. Hope to also ride with my son and daughter one day also. Great times man.:thumbsup:

Back