Hey Hal...I'm sorry

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Sherry told me today that I scared you when we came to the house in the truck. I thought I was behaving. You should told me to slow down.

You didn't seem too traumatized when we were getting the bikes warmed up though:)

P1060588.jpg

if you have ever been in the truck with him while he drove it through the Dragon with the Busa Hospital in tow, you would realize he doesn't really scare very easily :laugh:

Sherry told me today that I scared you when we came to the house in the truck. I thought I was behaving. You should told me to slow down.

You didn't seem too traumatized when we were getting the bikes warmed up though:)
Not me brother! Well mabe on a couple of corners when you opened the door to drag a knee!:laugh:

Pics of the knee draggin while in the truck would have been great. :cheerleader:
Rayabusa should have a picture for you. He was taking pictures WHILE driving the truck, opening the door, dragging a knee AND adjusting the volume on his ipod so he could hear his favorite nine inch nails song!:laugh::thumbsup::bowdown:

Back